Chapter 16~(Edited)

~Niall's POV~

The lads and I had arrived at the club couple of hours after Nash said something about picking up the girls. Which made me start thinking if by girls he meant our girls or like his girl and the rest of his friends. If so than that means we'd have a big chance into dating the girls which I won't deny any longer.

Yes I, Niall Horan like a girl who's name is Stephanie Murillo and I'm pretty sure the rest of the lads like the rest of the girls.

The club, Nash and his friends told us about was huge and crowed with people. Who may I say are intoxicated, grinding on each, on the verge of intoxication, or eating their faces off. Sorry not trying to be mean but that's the only way I could describe the scenes taking place in the club.

"Have you guys seen the girls?" Harry yelled over the loud music the Dj was playing.

"No! Have any of you?" I asked them. Shaking their heads I sighed. Were could they be? They said they'd catch us here but I don't see them anywhere.

After half an hour later I saw the top of some brown haired girl dancing in the crowd. Stretching my neck a little bit more. I saw the side of Steph's face.

Setting my drink down I got up from the booth we are currently sitting at. Made my way towards her and saw her dancing with Nash closely. To closely for my liking.

Instantly I was angry, furious. Fisting my hands into a balls. My nails were digging their way through my skin. All I could think was, how closely he was dancing with her, that should be me right now dancing that closely to her. I was about to take a few more steps closer to them but, I heard Harry's voice speaking. Making me turn my head towards him.

"There you girls are. We've been looking for you." Taking my chance to glance at Steph and Nash. They had taken some steps away from each other. Looking at Nash with a glare I turned my attention towards Steph. All I could think was how beautiful she looked dressed in the dress I had bought for her.

Since the first time I saw her try it on. I knew I had to get it for her and that's exactly what I did. She had done her hair in lose curls.

She paired her dress with some poka dotted Keds and her makeup was done in a natural way. Bringing my eyes to hers I saw them glisten but soon were replaced with what I think was guilt. But why would she be feeling guilty she hasn't done anything.

So why does she have that look unless the drinks have finally done their job, in making me tipsy. Giving her a small smile she smiled back relief washing through her face.

I think I might just be going crazy. Shaking my head I looked around and soon spotted the rest of the girls dancing with the other guys and may I saw way to close, also.

Had they been here all along? Maybe that's why Harry decided to come along. He felt the same way as I did. Towards the girl who looks pretty, even when she looks like a troublemaker; Adriana. She was dancing with Cameron. I glanced at the rest of the lads and saw the same expression.

I bet I was wearing the same expression a couple of minutes ago, envy and jealously. Yes I admit it I envy Nash because he could be with Stephanie without a thought. Yes I'm jealous because I should be the one that close to her.

"Guys. Hey!" Mariza said once realizing we were standing in front of them.

"Hey." The lads said, not has thrilled.

"How about we go get some drinks for you girls?" Matt asked them.

"Okay, yeah thanks we'll catch up with you all in a bit." Maria said. The boys nodded, made their way towards the bar, making all ten of us stand there while the rest of the club were dancing the night away.