Chapter 8~(Edited)

Steph's POV:

As I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking of what the heck happen yesterday. I guess I knew something was going on with Zach's and I's relationship. I was just to stubborn not to really pay attention to it.

I was just worried that without him I'd become a nobody. I guess that's what I'm worried about the most, I'll have to admit. What if I was the cause of our relationship to downhill? What if I'll always be the cause of my future relationships to go the way Zach's and I's relationship went?

I won't be able to handle it, if I'm being the cause. What's the point if I go out with anyone else for that matter. It'll end up just like this relationship ended. Drowning in my thoughts, I faintly heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I spoke.

"Hey, you ready? The boys are downstairs waiting on us" Adri said coming in full view.

She looked simply gorgeous even though she was dressed simple. Her long black hair was neatly done by a waterfall braid and she was dressed with a navy blue one shoulder long sleeved shirt, some shorts and some white high top Nikes.

All my best friends were stunning. I'll have to admit boys drool after us. Back in school we weren't the 'popular' ones, as they liked to consider themselves, but we surely would get attention from the guys.

One thing that I noticed about my friends is that they changed their personalities will not all of them. Dayana is still the same and so is Mariza. Although Adriana and Maria changed a lot.

Adri is not shy anymore she's more sassy and bubbly. Maria is more cautious of us. She'll always be one of my best friend. Maybe they become like this after their relationship with their ex-boyfriends, will that is if Adriana and Sebastian broke up and Maria and Zander. Hmm? I'll have to ask them. Although whoever takes my friends heart will be heck one of the luckiest boys.

"You look stunning!" she said smiling wide. My outfit consisted of black shorts, a red tank top and a cardigan on top with some flats. I did my hair in a bun and left some strands on the sides of my face.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous" I told her.

"Me" she said pointing towards her. "Ha yeah right. The boys will be drooling for you." she said smirking "come let's go." She said walking out the hall. I grabbed my iPhone and made my way behind her. As I walked down the stairs I could hear voices of both girls and boys.

"I'm back! Did you guys miss me?" Adri told the boys.

"Adri, my love your back!" Louis said smirking.

"Aww, I missed you too, honey!" Adri smirked.

"Hey hope you guys missed me too" I said grinning.

"Sweetheart I missed you the most" Louis said hugging me.

"Hurtful! I see how you are. Hmm guess I'll have to find myself a new husband.. Harry" Adri said sitting besides him and smiling at him.

"Ha, not Harry, get yourself a new husband." Louis said.

"Your fault you said you missed Steph more. So you can't do anything Harry's my husband now" Adri said sticking her tongue out towards Louis.

"You can be my husband Louis" I said playing along.

"Anytime" he said getting up.

"Hey I don't want to be left out on the fun." Mariza said. We all started laughing. Well.. I guess we all have our own husbands now. Who would've known. We made our way inside the boys car although I left a note before the boys pulled away towards the road to my Nan, so she wouldn't get worried of us.

**************

Sorry for the short chap. Hope you guys liked it. Please keep reading it and vote please. Also read my other fanfic called 'Two Boys & One of Her(h.s) it's a Harry Styles fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy this and that fanfic.

Happy Reading!

Love you~

AdriAnnXx

Follow me on twitter and Instagram..

Twitter: @ItsAdri6

Instagram: @_1d.official