Chapter 29~(Edited)

Quick A/N: I got two shipname's for Stephanie and Niall.

1. Nianie Moran
2. Nephanie Muran.

Listen to Scarecrow by Alex and Sierra

~Steph's POV~

Was I in a dream? Was this all some kind of trick my mind was playing with me? Will I wake up any minute now and all this happiness brought upon me, fade away?

But I knew I wasn't. It was to good to be a dream. After the guys and girls screaming and yelling 'you go Niall' we decided to go to the boys apartment.

We were currently 'partying' as the boys and girls said at the boys apartment that Niall finally had the 'guts' to ask me out.

The 'party' consisted of us sitting, well more like slouching around the couches and waiting for the pizza men to arrive with our orders.

A movie was playing in the background when we heard a knock at the door. Which reminds me my grandma told me after she came back from her morning walk that she decided quote her words not mine "to take a meanie vacation" at her friends house in Georgia.

But she and I know well enough that a meanie vacation consists of almost a whole month. Meaning the girls and I have the house for ourselves for 3 weeks or more.

"I'll go get it. Since none of you lazy butts want to go get it and the lovebirds are to occupied cuddling." Louis said getting up from the floor sending us a smirk but before he went off he shook his butt and sticked his tongue at us and ran off laughing.

Earning laughs from the boys and girls, I shook my head against Niall's chest trying to hide my flaming red cheeks.

I could feel Niall chest erupt with chuckles, earning a slight shove from me. He only smiled down at me and hugged me tighter to him, kissing the top of my head.

"The pizza has arrived." Once Louis said that. Niall and I looked at each other and got up from the couch as fast as we could and ran towards Louis.

Louis face was priceless, his eyes were doe-eyed and his mouth was in an 'o'. Once in front of him, we gently took the pizzas away from his hold and walked back towards the lads. Wow! Did I just say lads? I think the boys slang is rubbing off on me. Setting the pizzas down Niall grabbed a box for us and we sat back down.

"What was that!" Louis said once out of his trance.

"Nothing. Just come and eat Lou." Niall told him. Louis shaking his head walked back and sat besides Mariza.

Just watching my best friends here is amazing. Niall is amazing, it's been long since Niall told me he would bring them here with me, just to make me happy. Smiling at the thought I laid my head against his shoulder.

"What are you thinking off, love?" Niall asked me.

Humming my appreciation my smile grew wider and looked up at him. "Just when. You told me that you would bring my friends here with me. And for that, thank you." I said stretching and planting a kiss on his cheek.

Smiling he said "I just wanted to make you happy and I might have, you are beautiful... But no need to thank me love. I'd do anything for you, anything." Making me blush but when he said those last words he said it with so much emotion like he knew something, something that he didn't want me to know.

Brushing it off knowing it was probably nothing. I went back to enjoying my pizza and the movie.

But in the deep back of my mind I kept on thinking about it. Something was bothering me, but I wasn't so sure.

I had a feeling I would remember this whole summer vacation forever. Not just because of what's been happening but something bigger, something important.

That could change our life's for the good or for the worst.

*****************

A/N: UPDATE! Yaya! Who's ready to brake the vevo record on Steal My Girl!? I am! ✋✌️ #StealMyGirlVEVORecord I can't wait to see the video!! 🙌🙉 Anyways going back to the story...I'm happy with this fanfic its going to get action-y. Look forward to it. Also thank you's for the 1.4k love you all!! ❤️😘 THIS IS REVENGE STEPHANIE MURILLO FROM 7th hour today in School. Your shipname will be one of them from the top! 😛

Go and please read my other fanfics and follow me on twitter and Instagram. 🙏😘

Twitter: adriannxx06

&

Instagram: 1d.official_

Love you

~AdriAnn.Xx