Chapter 22~(Edited)

Listen to Steal My Girl by One Direction.

Steph's POV:

I had sent Niall a txt msg asking him if we could meet up. All this of not remembering what happen at the party has been bothering me so much.

What if I did something embarrassing and that's why he won't tell me about it. After yesterday night, when the girl and I talked again about what's been going on.

How Nash and the rest of the other boys won't answer our calls or our txt msg's. I don't know what going on but I need answers and now. Not tomorrow nor later, now.

The girls said that they would individually talk to the boys. I agreed and now that I see my phone, I read Niall's txt.

Niall:

Hey love, uh yeah I have time. How about we meet up at Winters café in about 15 min?~N.Xx

Me: Yeah that's fine with me. See you in 15.~S.M

Getting up from my bed. Now being at my grandmas house once again. I rummaged through my closet and picked out some jeans and a sweater, doing my hair into a bun, I walked downstairs.

Placing my phone at the back of my pocket I grabbed an apple for the go knowing I'd get a treat once arriving there.

Since the girls were still sleeping and my Nan was walking around town. I grabbed my shoes that were sitting by the door and put them on. Taking my Nan's car keys I walked out.

A slight breeze blowing through my strands that adorned my face. Starting the engine I pulled out of the drive way and drive down the road.

Sitting down at a table with a blueberry muffin and a smoothie. Since I got here a bit earlier than what we had said.

Looking out the window, the sun shone, birds flew by, flowers stood tall and bright and the sky was the bluest I've ever seen. The sound of the bell ringing caught my attention.

There he stood with some ray bands on covering those oceanic eyes I liked. Spotting me he sent me a smile, bright as it could ever be. Returning one of mine own he strolled towards me, standing up he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey love." He spoke in his soothing but raspy voice.

"Hey" I said liking the feeling of being in his arms.

Pulling away, he gestured to my seat, pushing it in once I sat back down, he took his.

"Is that a muffin?" He asked me eyeing it. His eyes brighting up more than they already did if that's possible.

"Yepp and it's mine" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Aww.. But but, I want some." he pouted.

"Nope." I said shaking my head a small giggle slipping from my lips. Looking up at him I saw him smile.

"Well to bad cause its mine now." He said taking it away and taking a huge bite out of it. I looked at him with my mouth gaped open. I could see a smile playing at his lips knowing what he's done.

"Hey!" I said frowning but quickly fading once he had some blueberry jam on the side of his mouth. Trying to stop myself from laughing, not accomplishing once I saw his confused look.

"What? What are you laughing at? Do I have something on my face?" he asked

"No. No. I just thought of something funny. That's it." I said shaking my head with a smile still placed on my face. I will not tell him until we leave this place. That's what he gets for stealing my blueberry muffin.

"So.. you uh wanted to talk?" He asked all giddiness left behind, turning our conversation to a serious one.

Nodding my head, I spoke.

"What happen at the club, Niall? Why can't the girls and I remember a thing? Please tell me, tell me everything you know. I want the complete truth. Not knowing is killing me." I told him looking him straight in the eyes.

Nodding his head he sighed and looked up at me ready to began what had happen that day. My questions will be answered today. Everything will be settled and said. This is what I need. Right?

I mean I do wanna know what happened but do I really wanna know if I did something embarrassing that I'll regret later on? The answer is yes. I want to have everything cleared.

So at least I can have some peace in my mind. I need this and I will face the consequences that come along the way. No matter how bad they seemed. It is my responsibility to muster up the courage and face them like the big girl I am.

I brought this upon my self, and I will have to deal with it, even if it comes at me in full force.

*************

A/N: Update!! Yaya finally! Sorry guys that I took long. It's just that I've been quite stressed out this couple of days with stuff. But now I'm back and ready to update again. So what did you think of this chapter. My opinion is that I actually like how it turned out. With all the playfulness between Niall and Stephanie. That's just so cute. Anyways... have any of you heard 'Steal My Girl'? I have and I like it. I especially love Harry's part. 🙊🙈🙉😍 I'm so grateful for you to be reading this story.

Please read my other fanfics

1.) Trapped(h.s)~Harry Fanfic

2.) Run(z.m)~ A Zayn Malik Fanfic.

Love you all

~AdriAnn.Xx