Authors Note

I Found My Happiness With Him... Sequel is out now!

For all my fellow followers, and readers. The title to the sequel is

I Need You(N.H)

Check it out :)

***

ONCE AGAIN! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAS GIVEN AND IS GIVING THIS STORY A TRY. THANK YOU, COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL!

Honestly I can't find the right words to let you all know just how much all your support means, so much to me.

When I first started writing, my plot, characters and everything else, in order for a story to become one, was all chicken scratch. As the days been going on my writing became better. As to this day I've been improving my skills and I've been writing new stories. But 'I found my happiness with you.. ' Will always be a look back to story. Letting me realize just how much one can improve and knowing that if I did it once I can always do it again. Don't give up. I won't lie and say writing is easy and quick. Because it's not, writing takes time and dedication. Yes, it might take some time to improve those writing skills of ours. But it's worth it. Because once you start to formulate characters and dilemmas, you get attached to them quickly. And you can't let go until you've completed that dilemma. You get a thrilling emotion that runs through your veins once one notices just how many people are actually reading your story and relating to the characters in some way. Whether it be being in love with someone. Or relating to their past, of who they once were, and who they've become now. Even as far as, going on that summer vacation and having/finding a summer love. It's all exciting and makes you want to update every day and let others read what goes through your mind. So please if you love to write go ahead, let it all out and let the beauty of words consume you in every way. Let the beauty of words innovate someone's life.

Just like how others innovated mine.

"Seeking wasn't the hardest part, retrieving and making it stay was."

~AdriAnn.Xx