Chapter 26~(Edited)

Listen to Just Kids by Alex and Sierra. I know it might not go with the chapter but as I've been saying I was hearing it while writing.

~Steph's POV~

Waking up with a headache, I stood up from my bed and walked to the kitchen. It had been almost a week since I've last seen Nash and his friends and I hope it stay that way because, I, myself don't know what I would do if I came face to face with them.

Just thinking about them made my headache pound more and my anger for them turn to rage. The day Niall told me what had occurred at the club, I came back home.

The girls had been sitting at the sofas, quiet, no words coming from any of them. That only assured me that the boys had told them what Niall had told me. We all sat there looking at the ground.

After so long, Mariza bursted into tears, which made all of us cry. We hugged each other so tight, because we all knew if it wouldn't have been for the boys spotting us we would've been hurt worse then we are now.

Sighing and slightly shaking my head, I entered the kitchen and saw Niall cooking? Wait am I seeing right? Rubbing my eyes, I opened them and sure there he stood behind the stove.

"Hey." I spoke in a whisper.

Startled by my presence he turned around and looked at me at first with wide eyes but then the ends of his mouth turned into a smile.

"Hey love. Sleep alright?" He asked going back to whatever he was doing.

"Yeah I did. You?" I asked him.

"Same." Was his reply.

"By the way. How'd you get in? I mean the door was locked.." I dragged the last part.

"Oh you now. I broke in." He said. He has to be kidding right?

Turning around he looked at me with a serous face. Wait he's being serous. My eyes went wide and my mouth formed in the shape of an 'o'.

He then began laughing. He clutched his abdomen.

"Niall!" I said shaking my head trying to conceal a smile that was showing its way towards my lips.

"You should've seen your face." he said still laughing.

"But to answer your- your question. Nan let me in while she went for her walk." He said in between laughs. If it weren't for the smell of something burning up I would scolded him.

"Niall! Uh..Whatever your cooking is burning." I said. He immediately stopped laughing and turned around and cursed.

"Shit! Uh.. well there goes our breakfast." He mumbled.

I walked up behind him and looked at the dark brown skillet.

"Aww. It's fine we could always make some more. We got plenty of food in this house." I told him.

"But I wanted it to be a surprise and a bit of fun." He said, his cheeks turning into a tint of crimson.

"Thank you Niall, either way. We could aways make it fun. How about we make some brownies and some pancakes.?" I asked him.

"Brownies in the early morning?I'm up to it!" He said smiling.

Giggling I looked at him and said "Okay. Well let's get started on it the girls will come down any minute now."

"Alright, let's get ready. What should I do?"

"You'll do the brownie mix and I'll do the pancake." I told him.

Couple of min later. I was finish mixing the pancakes. All of a sudden I felt something sticking and smudgy. I turned around and saw Niall with brownie mix on his finger. I touched my cheek and saw I had brownie mix on my cheek.

"Niall Horan!" I exclaimed. I took some of my pancake mix and threw some to him. He gasped and threw some more brownie mix. I'm not sure how I got some eggs but the next thing I knew was looking at Niall with yolk on his chest.

"You better run love." Is all he had to say to make me run around the island.

Not paying attention to were I was going my foot slipped on some pancake mix. Oh I'm so going down, Imma fall and face plant myself. Was all I could think of. I felt Niall grip my waist trying to steady me but that caused him to wobble himself, ending ourselves on the ground.

Our bodies were are so close. I could feel his chocolate-y breath fan my face. I opened my eyes, since I had them close because of the fall.

Once I looked up, I saw his oceanic eyes looking down at me. Flicking his eyes from my eyes to my lips they lingered on my lips. Everything was long gone forgotten when I felt warm lips on top of mine.

***************

A/N: Yayay! Update! and woah! We got to 1,000 reads!! Thank you so much lovelies! You's are so damn amazing!! Love you, I won't rant any longer. I'll make this authors note smaller then the last one. Well you all know the drill.

Love you lovelies

~AdriAnn.Xx