Chapter 6~(Edited)

Steph's POV:

Arriving at the mall, Louis finally found a parking spot to seeing as the mall was full. When we got off the van, we were swarmed with paparazzi. They yelled from everywhere.

We all decided to huddled up and walked like that inside the mall. As we were walking I felt Niall's palm resting on the small of my back. The flashes were going crazy taking picture at the small gesture. No doubt probably going to right an article out of it.

"So where do we begin?" Niall asked once we all got inside, safely.

"How about we walk around for a bit" I suggested which the lads and girls nodded, agreeing.

We had walked a couple of minutes now. Feeling my phone going off, I pulled it out from my back pocket and looked at the I.D caller. Zach.

"Hello"

"How could you! How could you STEPHANIE!" He yelled. How could I what? What's going on? Why is he yelling at me? Pulling te phone a bit away from my pouncing ear now, I slowly brought it towards me once again.

I stopped, walking, brows furrowing clearly confused at the moment. "How could I what!?" From the corner of my eye I could see Niall looking at me, intently.

"How could you cheat on me with that idiot, Niall" How dare he assume thing that aren't true. The only idiot right now is him. How can he assume all this things from me.

"What! I am not!"

"Yes. Yes you are I saw it on the tv and the internet, it's everywhere."

"Oh in the tv. Oh wow Zach. If you say am cheating on you than tell me what did you see? Huh?"

"He was holding you by the waist and hugging you! Who does that! When their clearly going out with someone."

"They're not even true!.. Clearly not me! Because I know I'm in a relationship! I was thanking him. Oh wow Zach I thought you were different. I thought you knew me better than anyone's else. I guess I was wrong. Your just like the others. Who assumes things that aren't true. If you weren't an idiot and asked me about the pictures in a calmer tone and asked me before you assumed things. Maybe this would have never of happen. But guess what it's happening. And I feel sorry for ever thinking you were better. We're over." This was it, I broke up with him.

"Wait what?"

"Don't act like you didn't hear me. You heard me loud and clear Zach" I said hanging up, angry at him but mad at myself.

"Princess, you okay?" Niall asked me whipping some tears away from my cheeks, that I hadn't notice had streamed down.

"No. Am not" I said crying.

"Steph what happen?" Adri asked rushing towards me and engulfing me into a hug.

"I broke up off with Zach"

"Oh Steph I'm sorry" she said hugging me tighter. Feeling more arms wrapped around me I know who they belonged to; the girls.

"Wanna head back home and talk about it?" Adri asked

"Yeah,please." I whispered

"Hey guys could we go back to Nan's house please. We'll explain to you all later." Dayana said

"Okay, yeah we'll take you girls back don't worry" Liam nodded his head, giving me a smile to which I returned one but it was a weak smile.

The boys had left us at my Nan's house, telling them we would hangout again. Niall left really worried but I couldn't speak to anyone. Adri told him she'd speak to him later.