Chapter 14- Let the Nightmares, Begin

Warning: There's going to be some sexy time in this chapter, thought I'd give you a heads up ;)

"When I dream of you,

I dream of a never-ending embrace,

A never have I ever,

But in my nightmares;

In the darkest depths of my despair,

I dream of someone else calling you theirs."

< I couldn't find a quote I liked so I sorta wrote my own *scratches head* >

Chapter 14

River's POV

"I love you, too."

I froze.

He froze.

It slipped out. It was almost as if my lips had spoken it before my brain could have allowed it.

This was not how I wanted it to happen, no. I had expected for it to have been in a setting a lot more romantic than this, but clearly, it was meant to happen this way and there was no way to take it back now.

"You do?" His eyes softened as he placed his hand on mine and squeezed gently.

Did he think I didn't? I may not have verbally expressed it but it must have been obvious by the way I acted, the way I looked at him.

"Of course, I do," I smiled.

He smiled such a large smile I became almost afraid his mouth would rip in two.

He grabbed my face rather roughly before crashing his lips to mine. Our teeth clinked briefly but we both ignored it as he pried my lips open and delved into my mouth. I gasped for air as he wrapped his tongue around mine.

"Again." He gasped into my mouth.

I tried but through his demand he raided my mouth of all my breath and sanity until I was left boneless and mute, shaking and gasping through it all. His tongue glided gently across my mouth soaking in all he could before biting gently on my lip. I let out an embarrassing moan as he bit my lip in a way that brought upon a shock of both pain and pleasure; a mixture I didn't think was possible.

My pants become painfully tight as he kissed down my neck and bit my collarbone with a moan of his own.

Oh, what a beautiful sound.

I want more. More.

I pulled at his shirt earning myself a small laugh.

"Impatient aren't we, love?"

I would have blushed if I wasn't so caught up in the haze of pleasure floating through the room, "Off."

He gave a crooked smile as he slowly but sensually untied his shirt and glided it down his muscular figure.

I reached up and ran my fingers down his muscular chest, feeling his breath accelerate as I got lower and lower until I traced the curves of his V-line. He roughly pulled my hands away, placing them above my head as he lifted my shirt above my head and threw it across the room in haste. One hand held my hands above my head as the other explored my body, touching as he did, squeezing as he did.

I let out a shaky breath as he glided his fingers lightly against my bulge.

"N-no!" I turned my head away.

He pulled my head towards him, "what's the matter, love?"

"E-embarrassed," I whimpered.

His eyes softened as he let go of his grip on my hands, pulling one down until I felt something hard and warm beneath my fingertips.