Chapter 19-Out of Control

^^Alastair you sexy creature^^

"When your past calls don't answer. It has nothing new to say."

Chapter 19

River's POV

"The moron just wouldn't stop fucking me!" Michael complains angrily while stuffing his face with a vanilla, whipped cake.

Lying upon a silver tray lay many kinds of assorted, expensive cakes. The maids had originally brought them for Alastair and me to eat for breakfast. However, about ten minutes into our breakfast time Michael has burst through the door spewing on and on about Keith and Alastair had so much as made a beeline out the door. Disappearing and leaving me alone with Michael and his muffled complaints as he ate Alastair's cake.

The moment Alastair had left, Michael had stuffed his face with Alastair's cake through declarations of Alastair's undeserving of such a sweetened good when he was anything but sweet after leaving his brother-in-law in his time of 'need'.

What his serving of cake had to do with his patience to listen to Michael's complaints was beneath me.

Alastair was sweet. He has been nothing but a gentleman the entire time I've known him.

"Someone needs to rope him to a pole somewhere and just leave him there. Stupid, moronic, dog." He mumbled through loud chewing.

"Was what he did so-"

"He doesn't know when to stop!" He exclaimed, lifting his fork up in exasperation.

"Why don't you tell him how you feel?" I asked, cutting a piece of strawberry shortcake. My favorite.

"I did," He sighed, "but he went off on a whole tangent on how his penis would fall off if he didn't get his daily dose of Michael, idiot."

"Well, at least he's affectionate?" I tried as I took a piece of the strawberry goodness and took a bite.

My eyes almost rolled back as the creamy, sweet taste engulfed my taste buds in a utopia-like feeling.

"Too affectionate," He groaned as he took another bite of his cake.

I tried to come up with a solution to his problem but I wasn't quite sure what I would do in his situation. Alastair and I still hadn't had sex yet so the idea of having sex every day was but a foreign concept to me.

"Talking about affectionate," he smirked, "How are you and Alastair coming along?"

"Good..?"

"Hmm," I took another bite of my cake, "how far have you two gone?" He asked.

I felt as my air supply got cut off as a rush of sugary sweetness went down my air pipe. I coughed through fits of gasping as Michael pat my back.

"Are you okay-"

"Michael!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"What kind of question is that?!" I squeaked as I managed to regain my normal breathing.

"A question your brother-in-law is allowed to ask," He declared determinately.

"Since when?!"

"Since so-called brother-in-law has been talking to you about his sex life for the past few weeks!"

"Because you wanted to. I never asked a thing." I crossed my arms.

"Why are you getting so defensive..?" He gasped, "You guys didn't have sex yet?!"