New Book!

Hey, Wattpadians!

Hey, Wattpadians!

The time is here for a NEW STORY!

New characters, a new storyline, and a whole new love story!

This story, unlike River's, is going to be vampire-themed. Meaning, no fluffy wolves running around but rather creatures of the night stalking their next meal...and possibly falling in love with said meal. This book is going to depict a twisted romance between a captured vampire and a leader of mankind. I always love me some drama so expect lots and lots and LOTS of drama. I mean, what is a story without drama anyways?

The main characters are going to be Eden and Malik and as hot and adorable as they are, their ship name is still undecided so feel free to throw in any ideas you guys may have. As last time went, whoever's ship name I like the most and choose to use will get a dedication in the first chapter of this book! I'm super excited about this new book and have been working nonstop writing out chapters so that you guys will have lots of consistent updates. So join me on this new ride, through thick and thin, light and dark, and of course lots and lots of tears and drama! xD .

So far there's a super intense prologue out so run, run, run and go check it out!!

Blurb:

In a world where humans reign and vampires are enslaved. Eden had been raised in secret, locked behind lab doors by men solely distinguished by the white lining their every wear. On a cold, frosty night an accident occurs, a hole in a fence and a dead guard is all Eden needs to escape from his hellish nightmare. Slowly running low on blood, he tumbles back into the snow, buried in mere minutes. Frost slowly bites its way up his body and Eden begins to somberly accept his fate until a large group of humans stumble upon his dying form.

Malik has lead his people for close to six years since his father's passing. He's spent his days ruling with an iron fist and nights playing among his selection of appealing bed mates. When hearing of an unexpected man brought back to his lair at the dead of night, Malik is infuriated. Angered by what strange creature they'd brought back with them, he demands an audience. But when he's met with an alluring man, thoughts of anger are swiftly replaced with awe. Never being more infatuated with a single being in his life, Malik is immediately smitten by the beautiful stranger, unaware of the species the man truly is.

Eden expects a brief masquerade, masking as a human until his escape is found. However, when he becomes entwined in an unexpected love to one of the leaders of humankind, his dilemma takes the form of a sudden battle between mind and heart. But as a vampire playing the part of a human, like a wolf in sheep's clothing, there's only so long before his mask chips and secrets turn to claws.

 But as a vampire playing the part of a human, like a wolf in sheep's clothing, there's only so long before his mask chips and secrets turn to claws