chapter | twelve

ch 12

ch 12. abort de mission

I turned over while half asleep and wrapped my arms around the pillow next to me, the pillow turned and wrapped its warm arms around me as well.

I stiffened, what the actual fuck?

How was my pillow hugging me? With arms?

I jumped to my feet and kicked the arms off me causing the 'pillow' to fall off the bed with a loud thud. I looked around the room, there were clothes and empty alcohol bottles scattered around the floor and furniture.

Some of the last night's memories began replaying in my head. I remembered, that I went home with some random guy after the party.

Wait, oops, I think I may have just kicked the dude out of his own bed.

Good one Sasha!

Wait hold up.

Did we sleep together? Oh, shit-akimushrooms! Great just great, now I had to deal with another dumb ass clingy one-night stand male. It's kind of sad that I can't even remember if we did, though.

I wasn't a virgin or anything doesn't get me wrong. I just didn't want another clingy guy. Except he did have one hell of a nice body...

Maybe he would be worth it. Once again my slutty little thoughts drifted through my head causing me to look down at him.

No, actually that wouldn't be a good idea. I really can't be fucked to make up some shitty excuse as to why I will never see nor talk to him again after I make a quick escape. But what If I already had it with him?

I looked down at my body, and let out a breath of air. I was fully clothed, meaning we didn't do anything. My head suddenly hurt, due to the bad hangover I was definitely going to have. Although the pain did seem to somehow make my memories of last night a little bit clearer.

As far as my memories recall all we did was sit, drink, talk and occasionally make-out. But we didn't go any further cause he didn't want me to get attached.

If anyone would get attached it would be hi- "What the fuck Sasha?" I stopped my inner rant, and looked down to the guy on the floor, he was the definition of sexy even after being pushed out of bed in the morning, he looked confused as shit because of my sudden outburst a few moments ago.

Kicking him out of his bed is what I mean.

I know he told me his name last night but I can't remember it. Well, that's a tad bit awkward, what do I say?

"Hey," I paused and thought "Dude? Sorry about that..." I trailed off, secretly wishing he would tell me his name. He looked up at me and sighed before getting up and muttering a few curse words under his breath. He chucked his tired body back on the bed and stuffed his head into the pillows.

I continued standing on the bed for a few seconds before jumping off, onto the carpet and walking over to my jacket and grabbing a packet of cigarets and a lighter. I ran like a spastic towards the bed and jumped on next to him causing it to bounce up and down.

What it's fun! Don't judge me, I know you've done it at least once...

I stuffed around on the bed readjusting my position so that I was facing upwards on my back towards the ceiling. But I still wasn't comfy just yet.

"Sasha! Stop moving." I passed while he mumbled into the pillow, I think his name was Venus? Venus? Oh, I don't know, something like that.

He rolled over onto his back copying the position I was in and looked at me, his eyes trailed up my body. Until he saw the packet of cigars in my hand and opened his mouth motion for me to give him one.

I placed it into his mouth and cupped my hands around the end before I lit the bud.

He inhaled the smoke slowly before blowing it out above him. I looked at him, watching him as he visibly relaxed. I lit one as well and put it into my mouth. I breathed in the smoke, closed my eyes and slowly puffed out the smoke above me just like he had done.

He watched me do this. Observing my every move, just like I did to him. We were extremely alike in our actions.

"My names Vesper, by the way, I'm assuming you forgot. You were drunk as shit last night?" I nodded, my eyes still closed as I sunk further down into the bed next to him.

Two broken souls finding comfort in each other, weird.

We lay next to each other for around half an hour just smoking occasional cigars. Muttering a few words here and there, but nothing important.

I felt eyes become heavier, and my body felt even calmer and relaxed. I slowly turned towards Vesper, his eyes were still closed and he was snuggled into the bed in an odd position.

His quiet snores told me that he had fallen to sleep. I sighed getting up from the bed slowly, so that I wouldn't wake him up, again.

I grabbed my phone from my bag to check the time. '12.30pm' I grumbled under my breath and I scrolled through the countless texts my mother had sent me;

Yesterday 4.30pm-Sasha where are you, you left the courthouse ten minutes ago, come home. We need to pack! xx

Yesterday 10.00pm-Sasha don't do anything stupid! I don't want them to take away the first option and send you straight to juvie!

5.00am Today-Get your ass home, Sasha! I have been packing all alone! You could be a little less selfish and be home helping me. God we only have a few more hours together and you're not even here spending time with me.

The messages continued but I decided to just go home and help my mom pack all my stuff. Such fun almost as fun as a nun in a bun!

Meaning I had to pack for my return to hell.

I leaned down and grabbed my stuff. I walked over to the bed were the mysterious Vesper laid asleep, I leant over above him and poked his arm gently. But he didn't wake up.

"Psttt Vesper wake up," I mumbled while I continued to poke his arm. He moved his arm away refusing to wake up, I let out a sigh of frustration. I stood over him for a few second before deciding to just leave him to sleep.

I walked out of his room and eventually navigated my way out his house, that is not after walking in every other direction than the front door. Although there were benefits, meaning I took some waffles from his kitchen, I found his front door and stuffed the amazing waffles into my mouth.

I started walking down the concrete pavement. I paused as I remembered something. Fuck I left my car at the party. Great, now I had to find my way home by walking.

I could just go back and ask Vesper to drive me on his bike....

No, I can't be fucked to try and wake him up again, anyway, I need the exercise. I grumbled and started walking towards the direction I think my house is in.

vote 💫
comment ⌨️