Chapter 38: Pranking Punk Kids

SASHA'S POV

Her new tattoo means Fighter in Chinese [I Think, I looked it up and this I what it came up with}

word count:  3515                 Song: Blue Skies- revoke remix 

Chapter 38

_REALLY UNEDITED_ so please point out mistakes if you find some. 

{Pranking Punk kids}

I allowed the tips of my fingers to trace the intricately, beautiful designs, just softly, though, my skin was still fragile and swollen. My tank top kept brushing the skin, I can assure you that is not a splendid feeling. 

It was hard to catch a glimpse of a tattoo on my own back but with the help of two strategically placed mirrors; I could see it. And I loved it.

"You have good taste in tattoos," Maverick admired my inked skin, while she leaned over her own chair to look at my back, I smiled and turned around to see what she got.

"Thanks, I like yours too, their cool."

Maverick had gotten, the words 'Goddess Of War' tattooed across her ribcage and a small half moon behind her ear. They both really suited her and her pink hair.

"Why thank you," Maverick chucked me a genuinely happy smile.

"What do we do now?" I asked her as we stood from our seats and bid our goodbyes to Mavericks friends that worked at the parlor. The night's darkness welcomed us and my eyebrows furrowed, jeez we must have been in there for a while.

"Something fun, I am feeling reckless," Maverick bobbed on her toes again, I grew to the conclusion that it was something she did every time she was bored or excited.

"Me too. Call the others?" I asked her and Maverick agreed, we jumped in her car both fishing our phone out of our pockets and calling our other friends.

*

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Everest whispered under his breath, as his eyes grew large and panicked.

"No thanks, I am on track to be Valedictorian, so yeah, I am not doing that," Shakira gave us a; 'You're fucking insane and belong in a mental asylum look' while she grabbed Zach's arm and pulled him away from Maverick and me. He seemed very willing.

"As if you guys are babies, Emily and I are in!" James pulled unwilling Emily's arm and stood next to us; he was the only one out of the rest of the group that seemed to appreciate our master plan.

"Uh- James," Emily started, but of course he was quick to cut her off, "You want to." 

She glared playfully at him but continued.