chapter | thirty-two

comment ⌨️
vote ⭐️

new cast members :

"Shakira, take a left here," Zach spoke, he was becoming more and more confident with us

"Shakira, take a left here," Zach spoke, he was becoming more and more confident with us. It was refreshing and almost, comforting.

After we all had met out the front of the party (me being a little late because of the Sophie drama) which of course, only caused more banter between Everest and me, trust me not a real nice scene to witness.

Everyone decided that Zach, Shakira and me, should lead the way in Shakira's car, her car was pretty sick; it was a black pick-up truck with a massive sunroof.

The rest of the group followed in Everest's car. All of us agreeing that Everest and I should be separated, nearly all the time.

"Alright, sweetheart," Shakira replied taking a left as he had told her, Zach blushed, I chuckled.

Shakira was really cool to be around. She was apparently the valedictorian of my year group, but don't get me wrong; that didn't mean she was some shitty stuck up nerd. She was chill and funny a complete break of the smart kid stereotype.

Zach was sitting in the passenger seat, and every time he gave her directions she would annoy him by adding something flirty. His blushes and fidgeting were just too cute and entertaining to stop.

Except, Zach seemed to be afraid or intimidated by me since he wouldn't talk to me like the others. Oh well, that just means I'm going to have to make more of an effort. Uh, I hate that word.

"Push me and then just touch me, till I can get my satisfaction..." What the hell? Everyone froze going quietly. A little beat echoed for a few seconds.

"Push me," we all jumped hearing it, again, "And then just touch me, till I can get my satisfaction..." It was coming me.

"Uh, Sasha? What are you doing back there?" Shakira asked confused, but I was just as confused as she was. I felt around the seats looking for where the weird creepy song was coming from.

"I don't know where it's coming from!" I squeaked, "Find it! It's scaring Zach," Shakira was right, he was cowering in his seat, and his mouth was slightly parted his head pushed back into his neck making him have a double chin. I laughed, making Zach give me a little playful glare.

He was softening up to me..."Till I can get my, Satisfaction, Satisfaction, Satisfaction, S-"

"What the hell!" I pulled my phone from my pocket to see Damian's name flashing on the screen.

"I am gonna kill him," I mumbled under my breath, making Zach and Shakira burst out laughing, I slide my finger across the screen and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I snapped.

"Where are you?" He asked seriously.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Just touching you so that you can get your satisfaction..." Shakira had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing too hard, Zach put his finger to his lips turning in his seat and silently telling her to shut it.