chapter | twenty

comment ⌨️
vote 💫

After my night spent dancing and partying away from the pain, which sounds completely cheezy to say, I returned back to the house. I was drunk, hurt and my emotions were all over the place, which is not good. I stumbled up the stairs towards the front door, I unlocked it and walked in still fumbling with my mental shiny keys.

One name always on my mind.

Ryder, Ryder- "Sasha, is that you?" My heart stopped beating and I feared it would never start again. Luke was home. Luke was walking towards the hallway, the hallway of which my drunken self stood in.

Oh shit.

I looked around the hallway for somewhere to hide, me being myself, found that the coat cupboard would do. I quickly pulled open the door and jumped in, the smell of smoke which covered each jacket, invaded my senses and I cringed. I have smoked before, just this amount of second-hand smoke was almost sickening.

I heard his footsteps approaching and I held my breath. Maybe I could keep walking to the back of the cupboard and find Narnia?

I giggled, hehe Narnia, with the big lion. What's his name again? Oh well, that doesn't matter we can run around in the meadows and have sword fights. I giggled again. Shit, I was giving away my hiding spot. I guess, I'm going to escape to Narnia, with a huff of my breath. I walked into the back of the cupboard and hit the wall.

Ouch? Why is that wall there, the passageway, should be there. But-but what about me hanging out with my lion, "Narnia?" I cried out, forgetting about how Luke was outside. But it doesn't matter anymore, my dreams of Narnia are busy being crushed.

He walked towards my cupboard. Fuck-shit-poop. He pulled it open and stared at me confused, "Who the fuck are you? Why are you in my cupboard?" he didn't recognize me. Dumbass.

I giggled and reached up, poking his face, "Well Luke, I'm venturing to my homeland to rule over the world of Narnia." He slapped my hand away from his face and frowned.

"Sasha?"

"Congradu-fuckin-lations, you passed the test! 100%, you finally pass a test, wow the day has come, maybe now you can get an actual job and not be such a fake ass."

Yeah, let me just state. When I'm drunk, I'm stupid.

His face changed to a darker shade of red, he reached out towards me, just as he was about to touch me, Damian came running down the stairs.

"Sasha, where have you been?" He walked up to me, I sat in the cupboard with jackets on both sides of me, yes, I probably looked like a child who decided to make a fort in the worst place possible.

Luke stepped out of the way and put on the fakest smile he could muster up, "Damian, she just showed up, I think she's intoxicated. Sasha, my dear, have you drunk alcohol?" Luke, you fake little- "Sasha," I looked at Damian as he had called me and sighed, "Yes I did," He looked at me disapprovingly, so I decided to add a couple words, "Fight me." I smirked at him and he frowned back at me, I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

Damian grumbled and leaned down grabbing my arms gently and pulling me out of the passageway to Narnia. I protested and struggled against his grip for a few seconds, he pulled me up the stairs and told me to and I quote, 'Stop acting like a three-year-old on crack' I turned and looked over my back towards Luke who had a solid frown on his face.

I blew him a fake kiss, I used to always do that as a child whenever he dropped me off at school or when he left work. It was once my way of showing him that I loved him, now it was nothing more than a display of hatred.