Chapter 39: {Rythmic beating} Part. 1

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A CHAPTER DEDICATION! <3

SASHA

With my back pressed against the cement wall of my holding cell, I realized how the police station here; was a very different to the one back in California. 

Here in Rock-side, they had unisex holding cells. 

Que the excited sarcastic squeal!

"Hey sexy, why don't you come over here and I show you a splendid time?" The same man who had asked me less than ten seconds ago; just had to spit the same words out once again for the fifth time in the last few minutes. He and his friend snickered between themselves; their misty eyes were ranking over my body. 

They stopped for a few seconds and silenced welcomed me; I tilted my head back and mentally thanked God. 

"How did you wide up in here? Get caught out for being a prostitute?" The friend remarked as they chuckled like dying seals at the horrible joke. 

I want my thank you back.

My leg bounced up and down in rhythm as I tried to ignore the sadistic, two men sitting just a meter away from me.

 Both of them at least forty years older than myself. They were all talk; both too scared or maybe just too lazy to slide across the bench closer to me, not that I wanted them too. I was more than thankful for the distance between us. Again with that 'thank' word. 

"How did you end up in here, hmmm, busted for being a pedophile?" I grunted, I raised my eyes to meet theirs, the slightly bulkier one gasped, his eyebrows shot up and anger quickly spread across his features.

 He stood from his seat and began storming towards me. I stayed seated and watched the man with an amused expression on my face, which only angered him further. Opps. 

"You worthless little cun-"

"Sasha Rose Night?" I looked up to a woman dressed in a police uniform; she seemed to be her early thirties, her blonde hair was tied up into a neat ponytail. She watched the scene from the other side of the bars; her blue eyes looked like they were always bored. I admit; she was a little intimidating. 

The man quickly placed himself back onto the seat, and the officer's lip twitched up into a malicious smirk. 

"That's me," I responded, crossing my arms over my chest and giving her a questioning but bored look. I was suspicious, but that didn't mean I showed her that. 

"Get up. You're coming with me," She turned towards me; finally looking away from the cowering old man and instantly sent a glare in my direction

My eyes trailed down her arms, to her hands. One was holding a key; the other was holding a yellow folder. My eyes zeroed in on the folder; I instantaneously came to the conclusion that it was probably mine since papers were pouring out. My eyes traveled back up to hers, and I scowled.

"Like fuck I am," I muttered, while she placed the key into the lock and turned it. The popping sound of the cell door opening rung through my ears, the police officer walked confidently into the cell. 

"Get used to doing as I say, kid," She pulled my arm up so that I was standing. 

"It's time someone teaches you some discipline, you out of control delinquent." I looked down at her name tag before looking back into her eyes, a sadistic smirk painted on my face.