Chapter 5

Anastasia's P.O.V.

"Ana-bear," I turned around balancing a bowl in either hand as Dad entered the kitchen. He chuckled before shaking his head. "We've moved everything in. I'm sure the boys could unpack themselves but just make sure they don't screw it up." I grinned as he kissed the top of my head.

"Bye Dad," I shooed him off because he was already behind schedule. Dad pulled me in for a quick hug but I didn't miss him dipping his finger into the bowl with the BBQ sauce. "Dad!" I reprimanded jokingly as he ran out the door. I shook my head as I heard his booming laugh fade. With a lunch of steak and mash potatoes done, I darted in every bed room to make sure everything was okay.

The Blackwells loaned us a two storey house with a little attic however the house only had four bedrooms. Everyone was paired up, Axel with Dad, Rowan and Jared, Asher and Ari and Damien and Nyal and to everyone's protest; I took residence in the attic. I smiled as the first floor rooms were unpacked nicely. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to Asher and Ari's room just to see them sleeping on their too-small beds. I chuckled before closing the door and heading to the attic ladder.

"Anastasia," Nyal called out.

I ducked my head into the room as I stood on the first rung of the ladder. "Yeah?"

"Busy?" Nyal looked up at me from the computer screens he was watching. He pushed his glasses up his nose.

"I'm just going to set up my room, it shouldn't take me too long."

"Considering you have the smallest room," Nyal grumbled. I rolled my eyes. "When you're done, just come here for a moment." I nodded before going up the ladder.

The attic was beautiful to say the least. It was bare and the roof was slightly angular. Damien had brought up the biggest mattress that was left after the pack took supplies for themselves. I fought them about it but they ganged up on me; I already got the smallest room, I wasn't getting the smallest bed.

I smiled as I put my purple sheets on the bed. I tiptoed and peered out of the window, marvelling at the view of the forest and distant lake. I relished the feeling of the cool wooden floor as I unpacked my small suitcase. Because I knew of the evacuation before anyone else, I was able to pack a bit more than Kenna and Hayley but we shared clothes anyways. I left my clothes it the suitcase but took out my drawing pencils and sketch book, shoes and pointe shoes.

According to Dad, the Moon Goddess blessed Damien and I with Mom's talents in the arts. Damien was an amazing musician, all he needed were 15 minutes with an instrument and he could play it as well as a professional. As for me, everyone marvelled at my artwork, dance skills and voice. The rest of my brothers got Dad's genius brains, the Moon Goddess really made the best choice in making my parents mates.

Satisfied with the room and went downstairs into Nyal and Damien's room. Both of them were focused on a computer monitor. I raised my eyebrow before squeezing myself in between them. I gasped slightly as I saw various locations of our territory flicker on and off screen.

"What's this?" I asked in confusion.

"When we first heard about the Nightwalker pack, I decided to place surveillance cameras around and in our land and boundaries," Nyal leaned back pushing his glasses up his nose. "It really saved our pack."

I rubbed his shoulder in pride. "But that's not we wanted you to see," Damien said. "What do you see?"

"Home," I breathed as an image of our house came flashed on screen. Nyal rest his head on my arm in comfort.