From the hospital bed to the crypt

*******************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I should be updating a lot more frequently now. I just had a span with everything going on all the time so there wasn't any time to ever write. Thank you for your votes and please, if you haven't voted do so! Also please comment! I love to hear what you think of my story! If you like anyone, don't like anyone, ship anyone I want to know! So please leave a comment! I read all of them and love hearing from you guys! Well, as of this chapter, if you think it's boring I promise the next one will be better. This is really mostly a filler chapter but it had to be added. Sorry. Oh well. I hope you enjoy anyway!

Magically yours!

Rosewood7

I wake up to a blurry image of Mrs. Redwind leaning over me, she has some sort of cream on her hand and is wiping it on my forehead.

“Shh…Faye…shh…” she whispers.

“Faye!” Dominico exclaims and I see him rush to my side.

“Dominico! Give her some space!” Mrs. Redwind chides him. My eyelids feel like their mad of lead, weighing themselves down. “Let her rest,” Mrs. Redwind says and I instantly slip into unconsciousness.

I wake up again in the night. Outside the moon shines in the dark sky. I look around. I’m in the front purple room on a dark, leather couch. The leather is cold as is the room but a fuzzy blanket has been draped over me. Rowan lies on my legs and is fast asleep. I make sure I don’t move so I don’t wake him. I look over and see Dominico. He had pulled up a wooden chair from the kitchen and set it on the carpet next to the couch. His head hung forward, asleep. He held my right hand between his and had a worried look on his face, even in sleep.

“Faye…” he whispers with his eyes still shut tight.

“Shh…” I tell him, “you need to rest, Dominico.”

“You-you were stabbed!”

“Shh…I’m alright now, Dominico. You need to rest.”

“And then I yelled at you.”

“That was a mistake. Don’t worry about it.” He clutches my hand a little tighter.

“I’m so sorry,” he whispers.

“Shh, it’s OK, Dominico. This wasn’t your fault.” I try to soothe him. “Sleep,” I command him. He murmurs something I can’t make out before following my orders and drifting into a deeper state of sleep. I look to the doorway and see Mrs. Redwind standing there. When I notice her she steps into the room and approaches the couch.

“How long has it been since he’s slept?” I ask her in a worried whisper.

“You just woke up from being stabbed in the stomach and half-way bleeding to death and you’re worried about how much sleep he’s gotten?” she asks in awe. I look at Dominico’s ragged appearance and nod slowly. A small smile touches at the edges of her lips before she grows serious again,

“Two days? He’s lucky to have a friend like you, you know. He was hysterical when he carried you in last night, bleeding like you were. He wouldn’t stop babbling about how it was his fault and how he hadn’t helped you. He’s only left your side when I make him.”

“How long was I out?” I ask. My mom is going to kill me.

“It’s about three A.M. so only about eight hours,” she says. I look at the part of my stomach where I’d been stabbed. It had been completely healed.