Pink, Luck, Rainbow-Barfing Butterflies, Dates, and other Abnormalities

Hey guys! What's up? I'M UPDATING EARLY! Why? Oh, I had to take a little trip to the ER and am off school for two days. Yeah. I got a really dizzy and then went temporarily blind and at the same time contracted strep throat. Fun. On the upside I'm updating! Yeah... Oh, this chapter is dedicated to a very special person who gave her older sister back the computer and I promised to dedicate this chapter to her. So that is the reason why this chapter exists at all. READ THIS SO WE CAN ALL GET TO THE BIG ACTION CHAPTERS AFTER THIS!!! <3 vote comment and follow!

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

***********************************************************************************************/

​"FAYELEIA ANASTACIA LIGHTCASTER!" I hear a yell from down the hall as I open my locker at the beginning of the day. It's not even first period! I can't have made anyone mad yet. I haven't killed anyone... I haven't put whipped cream on anyone's hand.... What's their problem?

​"What did I do this-" I turn around and see Dominico, looking about to murder to me... and dressed head to toe in a bubblegum shade of pink. I take in his appearance for a long second. Then I rub my eyes. The pink's not going away. I break down laughing. I hold the door of my locker for support as tears start falling from my eyes.

​"You're going to pay for this," he growls at me. I gasp for air.

​"As flattered as I am that you think that this master plan was mine, it wasn't." I admit to him. "But I want to congratulate whoever did this because..." I trail off as I start to laugh again.

​"Wait- it wasn't you?" he asks, astounded.

​"No! I was going to do this to you one April Fool's Day. Someone must have stolen my idea. Darn," I say, regaining my composure and grabbing my books.

​It's our second week back from break and so far there's no sign of P. Dominico and I have been getting together every day, trying to figure out his name but so far all we have is P_ _ _ _ _ _. Not very much progress if you ask me.

​"Who else would do this?" Dominico asks. I shrug.

​"Besides myself, Alec, Rose, Izabella, the twins, Ryan, Jaz... who wouldn't do this?" I say. I notice people staring and pointing as they pass by us. Wow, people can actually see us today!

​"Hey, wouldn't this be the best day to use your Ignore-Me stuff?" I ask him. He grits his teeth, glaring at me.

​"I can't," he says.

​"Why not?" I ask, confused.

​"You know how there are all those studies on how color affects your mood?" he asks.

​"Change the subject, why don't you?" I ask sarcastically.

​"I wasn't. The colors warlocks are wearing is influential on their magic. If I was wearing all blue then I could just make people calm or think that I'm calm or sad or an emotion linked with the color I'm wearing," he explains.

​"What's pink?" I ask.

​"Questioning, flirtatious, annoying and giddy," he mumbles.

​"So why do you always wear black?"

​"Black is a mixture of every color so it's everything. Warlocks can use their magic to influence any emotion when they're wearing black," he explains. OOOOOoooooohhh.

​"So you're not Goth?" I ask him. He looks at me questioningly,

​"You seriously thought that I've only been wearing black by choice this whole time? I do like black and all but that doesn't mean I would never wear any other color if I had the choice!" he says.