How To Spend A Snow Day for Dummies

HEY Y'ALL! Nice to see you again! I know I haven't updated regularly (but not too long of a wait, right???) but school has started again. So ugh. This means: less updating : (. I'm sorry. I WILL update though and this book WILL be finished (if it's the last thing I do!) just not every two days or anything. AS OF THIS CHAPTER, not a main plot chapter but lots of fayeico. (Dedicated to all fayeico fans) But BIG chapters are coming up! Do you guys know who P is? All clues to find who he is are given! The answer is in just a couple more chapters! SIDE NOTE: For my little cast of characters on the side, I don't know who to cast for Dominico. If you comment an actor you think would be good that would be AWESOME and I'll probably put them. Hope you love and laugh!

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

*********************************************************************************************

LAST. WEEK. MUST. ENDURE.

Finally it's the last week before Christmas vacation. I'm actually prepared this year with everyone's gifts! I'm normally that pitied person who is racing through the mall on Christmas Eve, trying to get my holiday shopping done. After we get off the bus Ryan skips off to find Melissa while I make my way to my locker.

"It's cold," a voice says from behind me and I nearly jump out of my skin.

"Gosh, Dominico, give me a heart attack, will you?" I growl at him, grabbing my books.

"The wind chill is -10 degrees." He stresses, ignoring me.

"Welcome to a bitter cold winter in Indiana. Get used to it," I tell him. He glares at me and hands me two colorful folded pieces of paper. "What are these?" I ask him, taking them from him.

"They're from Jake and Chris. They made you Thank-you cards for babysitting. They didn't stop talking about you all weekend." He says, obviously annoyed. I laugh as I read their cute thank you cards with little stick figures of us playing football were drawn on in crayons.

"They're adorable," I say with a smile.

"They also terrorized me," he says grimly.

"How?"

"They stole my phone and started texting people," he explains.

"I knew about that one, I told them to give it back to you," I say. Dominico's mouth drops.

"W-What did they say?" he asks.

"They were just telling me that you were talking in your sleep and sent me a picture of you making out with a pillow," I reply with a smirk.

"No they didn't." Dominico says confidently. I pull out my phone and show him the picture. His face goes a dark shade of red in embarrassment.

"You saved it?" he growls at me. I laugh.

"Yeah. Would you rather I send it?" I ask with a smirk.

"No! Delete it!"

"On one condition," I say.

"This is blackmail!"

"Why yes it is. You have to tell me the name of the girl you like," I tell him with an evil smile. I glowers at me.

"Keep the picture." He hisses, annoyed.

"Really? Why can't you just tell me her name?" I beg. I may have a slight, tiny, itty-bitty crush on him but, as his friend, I want to know who he likes. Heck! I'd help him get together with her if he'd just tell me! I mean, it's slightly against my own interests but I'm his friend first.