Christmas and the Chaos that Goes With it

HEY GUYS! May I apologize now. I hate this chapter. It's ANOTHER filler but ALL the rest of my chapters are super important, huge happening, nearing the end chapters. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with a cherry on top forgive me. Another thing, if you guys write anything on my message board I will ALWAYS respond! So please leave a comment there or at the end of this chapter, I don't respond to all chapter comments but I do read them. Thank you so much for staying with this story and again, I apologize for this chapter. Also, if you haven't noticed, all my chapters are unedited. I will go back and edit them when I finish writing it! Well here it is...

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

P.S. The italicize doesn't seem to be working on Wattpad right now, if any of you were wondering why I don't have anything italicized. : (

********************************************************************************************************

/"I remember back in 1943 your grandfather was the biggest trouble maker! He'd do awful things like talking back to the teacher and forgetting his homework! Oh, you can imagine! Then this one time in 1945..." Kill. Me. Now. My grandmother has been going on and on about the early 1900's for what seems like forever. Don't get me wrong, my grandma is great but.........sorry. I fell asleep for a second. SO. BORED.

"Faye? Could you take out the garbage for me, please?" my mom asks.

"YES!" I say, jumping out of my seat, a little too excitedly. I quickly take the trash out before coming in. Today is Christmas Eve's eve- the day of Jaz's Christmas party. It's almost time for me to go but I haven't started yet since my grandma decided to educate me on our family history. Luckily, Jaz has a very specific and easy dress code for her party: ugly Christmas sweater, fuzzy socks, ridiculous knitted hat and some form of sparkles. Before my grandmother can corner me again, I race up to my room to get ready. I put on a particularly ugly 3-D Rudolf sweater, my favorite snowflake themed knee-high fuzzy socks, and a tall, sparkly woolen hat. I hear a loud honk outside my house and I race down the stairs, screaming goodbye to my parents and grandmother. Outside Izabella sat in the driver's seat of her mom's minivan. Next to her was Gil Bill and in the back I see Dominico and Alec. I slide open the door and slip into the third row of seats in the car. Izabella and Gil Bill are in full Jaz-approved clothes but Dominico and Alec are dressed completely normal, except that Dominico has a tie.

"Whoa! There's a dress code, you know," I inform the boys. Alec scoffs.

"Fuzzy socks and sparkles? I'll pass," he says.

"You got something against fuzzy socks, mate?" I ask him with mock offence.

"And what if I do?" he challenges, turning around to give me a taunting grin.

"I'll sick my Jaz on you," I threaten. Alec's eyes narrow.

"You wouldn't dare," he states.

"Try me, Mr. Problem-With-Fuzzy-Socks," I challenge.

"Yeah well-"

"Dude, think of future consequences. Do you really want to be thrown away?" Dominico asks Alec.

"LET. IT. GO!" I yell at Dominico. He just laughs and leans back to pat my head.

"All in good time, little Faye," he says with a cheeky smile. Alec laughs at my furious expression at the word 'little.' I'm not that little.

"I'm about to beat the living daylight out of both of you," I seethe.

"So violent," both of them chide in unison. Then Dominico smirks at me.