Kindergarten life decisions and Glittery Games

A/N I DID IT!!! I FINISHED MY CHAPTER! This was actually a really fun chapter to right but I got a HUGE case of writers block in the middle but alas! I am cured! I hope you like this chapter! A little humor and I felt I was neglecting Ryan and Jaz too much so here they are! Just for them! And my awesome manager who this chapter is dedicated to! Please vote and comment and tell me what you think! And STAY TUNED! More magic is to come! (And more of this P character...I'll just leave you in suspense ; )

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

I give an acknowledging nod to Ryan when he plops down next to me on the bus.

“Hey! Look who’s back from going total MIA!” he jokes, plucking an ear bud from my ear. He gives me a suspicious look. “Seriously? Tangled? What’s up with the Disney?” he asks.

“You got a problem with Disney?” I challenge. Ryan raises his hands in surrender and leans back into the seat.

“What kind of sickness did you get? Disney-obsessive-itis?” I shoot a glare that clearly says ‘Don’t mess with me before 8 A.M.’ and Ryan starts nodding his head, trying to rock out to ‘When Will My Life Begin?’ I almost smile at his pink hair flopping in his face and his hand tapping his thigh, vibrating the seat. Then I remember it’s Monday morning. My mood deteriorates with remarkable speed. The note I received last night doesn’t help. His name ends with the first to die? Who is this guy? Ryan starts singing along and I spin around to clamp his mouth shut with my hand before he can attract too much attention.

“What are you doing?” I demand, suddenly fully awake.

“I like this song.”                         

“We are on a bus. In public. In the morning. You can’t just start whaling out singing! Didn’t your mother ever teach you manners?”

Whaling out singing? Gasp! I am a monumental singer! I can’t believe you’d compare my voice to that of a whale! I’m utterly offended.”

“Ugh. I’m sorry,” I say but then mutter, “though I don’t quite agree with you.” Ryan gives me a sideways glance before snatching my iPod and turning the volume all the way up before I can brace myself. I let out a squeak of pain as I double over and tear the ear bud from my ear.

“Serves you right, meanie,” Ryan sniffs. I just groan in pain.

“What did you say?” I ask, leaning close to him with my other ear.

“Drama Queen. You’re fine,” Ryan says, playfully pushing me away. I stick my tongue out at him but change the subject.

“So what happened at the dance after I left? Did you ask Melissa to dance with you finally?” Ryan smiles like it started snowing ice cream.

“Yeah! Jaz may have technically asked her but we danced! I was so nervous but it was a lot of fun! I can’t believe she said yes!” I bite back an ‘I told you so’ not wanting to spoil his elated mood.

“That’s awesome!” I say instead. “So do both of my best friends have dates now?” Ryan smiles from ear to ear and I take that as a definite answer.

“She’s incredible! The whole time when I was awkward and just…well…me,” I nod in sympathy and he shoots me a ‘cool it’ glance and I turn back into the angel of a best friend. Our normal music-filled, no talking bus ride suddenly turns into Melissa Mailton 101 for me. Seriously, I think I now know everything about that girl. However, I’m happy that Ryan finally has a girlfriend (I was really worried this day wouldn’t ever come)! It’s not like he’s been crushing on her forever or anything.