What Idiot Doesn't Like Disney Songs?

Hey guys! Aren't you proud of me for updating? This is a shorter chapter but I HAVE AN EXCUSE!!! While writing this chapter it got REALLY long, like, over 11 pages long and I thought that it was kind of dragging out so I divided one section into another chapter. I DID NOT CUT ANYTHING OUT!!! And the next chapter is half done so I should be updating again really soon! : ) As much as I hate to beg please vote and comment on this story if you like it! PS: A lot of songs are quoted in this chapter from Disney and I OWN NOTHING! ALL COPYRIGHT IS DISNEY FOR THOSE SONGS WHICH I DO SAY ARE DISNEY'S! Sorry, didn't know exactly how to disclaim that part of this chapter :). Any who... Enjoy!

*******************************************

                                                                                  /

“Faye?”

“Go away.”

“Get up.”

“Get lost.” I hear P shift, annoyed. I can really get under that guy’s ever-changing skin, can’t I? His own fault for locking me up. I wouldn’t be bothering him if he’d let me go already. Or if he left me to rest in peace. After fifty bajillion nightmares, I’m still itching for a couple more z’s. Z’s are much better than P’s.

“You have five minutes.” I hear P’s angry footsteps leaving. I groan. I hate getting up. I don’t care if I’m in prison, kidnapped or late for school, I hate waking up. I open my eyes and see that I’m in the same cell that I had been singing in yesterday. (It was a full day, right? So hard to tell underground…) I spot a stack of clothes in the corner. Oh yeah, my payment.

I sit up and immediately regret it. You know that feeling you get after exercise? The I-just-got-plowed-down-by-a-tractor-and-then-ran-a-marathon-up-a-mountain feeling. Well, times that by two and throw in ran-over-by-herd-of-obese-cows. That’s how I feel. I’m all bandaged up to stop my bleeding but I know for a fact he could have healed me and he didn’t. That jerk. I sit up again, slower this time, and make my way over to the stack of clothes. I recognize them immediately. A green collar shirt made of super soft material, my favorite pair of jeans and my black combat boots. How did this creep know what my favorite outfit was? Question two: How did he get it? Sadly I have the answer to both. The guy’s a stalker. I sigh. Well, there’s nothing I can do about that. I take off my torturous shoes and glittery costume and settle into the soft material of jeans and thin cotton. My feet send Thank You Card messages to my brain when I change from the heels to the comfy boots. Even though I’m still all beat up, I feel a million times better. I look down at where the stack of clothes had been. He had even left a hairbrush and ponytail. How thoughtful. I pull my hair into a side braid that almost reaches my waist. I really need a haircut.

“Faye?” I hear P call from down the hall. At least he checked before coming in. I’ll give him that credit.

“I’m dressed,” I say, setting fire to my costume and heels. Boy does that feel good! P stalks over in front of my cell. He’s now appearing as Taylor Lautner. He casts one glance one understanding look at my little bonfire but doesn’t say anything about it. I give him an unimpressed look at his appearance. He smiles,

“Don’t you like?” he asks.

“I would if you went around like that in public. It’s just not fun if you just play dress-up at home.”