That Jobberknowl Romeo's Plan

READ THIS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T TYPICALLY READ MY A/N! SUPER IMPORTANT

I'm baaaaaack! Yeah, I know, I fell off the face of the Earth (it hurt a lot) since I haven't updated in forever! Please read this A/N though since this is THE LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE I WILL EVER POST! Mainly this is because there will only be a couple chapters left of this book. This means that there is the following chapter, one more chapter and TWO epilogues. It'll make sense. I promise. ALSO after the epilogues I will have my DELETED chapters which are filler chapters that I decided to scrap but I want to know what you guys think! If you want the chapter to be part of the real book THEN VOTE OR COMMENT FOR IT. : )

Thank you all for sticking with this story this long and HERE IS YOUR LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!!! (It got deleted off my computer like 3 times and I had like 4 high school crisis moments this week that did not leave me in a state to upload so yeah. Life happened. It always does.) As always this is unedited. I will edit when I'm done. Pinky promise.

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

*****************************************************************************************

That Jobbernowl Romeo

Faye's POV

Melissa's plan was fool proof. Meaning, you'd have to be a fool to fall for it. An utter fool. Luckily, I've been friends with Ryan since pretty much forever and have deducted (probably around the time that he started eating all his apples with a flimsy plastic cafeteria spoon because I said he couldn't) that Ryan has full potential ability to exhibit fool-like behavior.

"So umm..." I say, breaking the awkward silence between me and Melissa. "Again, how are we gonna get into this place?" I ask. Melissa looks at me confused.

"Isn't ringing the doorbell still a valid option?" she asks. I freeze and slowly turn to look at her. She busts out laughing.

"You-your face!" she laughs. I scowl at her. She laughs harder.

"Wizards," I mutter under my breath. She just smiles.

"Back ventilation system," is all she says.

A couple miles ago we passed a sign that read 'Detroit, Michigan.' We've passed into the outskirts of the city by now with abandon building upon boarded up window. We're pretty far out and I look around, raising my eyebrows.

"Wow," I say. "It's almost like he doesn't want anyone to find him." Melissa gives me a flat look.

"No kidding," she says with her voice gushing sarcasm. I actively ignore her and keep looking at the buildings. It's amazing how much barbed fencing and boarded windows there are here.

"That's where we're going," Melissa says a few minutes later. I look where she is gesturing and see a 12 story stone office building with a white stone entrance area and two pillars higher than the rest of the building on either side. It looks like Frankenstein's lab... but stone... and no lightning in the background. There's a tall barbed fence around it and around back I see the tall, untrimmed grass of a field behind it.

"Hold onto something," Melissa tells me. I quickly grab the edge of my seat. Melissa makes a sharp 90° turn after we pass by the building, going down the next alley and crashing through the fence. I hear both of the headlights shatter and the hood dent as we drive through the metal. The car lurches up and down causing both Melissa and me to scream in terror as when Melissa turns the steering wheel, nothing happens. The car surges onward at full force, the grass is long enough to block our view out of the windshield.

"We'regonnadiewe'regonnadiewe'regonnadie!!!!!" Melissa shrieks in fright.

"HOLY MOTHER OF YODA HELP US!" is my similar response to the danger outside. Suddenly the car stops immediately, throwing Melissa and I violently against our seatbelts, leaving sure to be black bruises. I hear the front of the car concaving in against impact.