Faye and Ryan, Presenting YOU with YOUR Daily Dose of Weirdness

HEYY AWESOME READERS! Guess who updated?! Another one week chapter! Yay! I can never get all I want to into one chapter. Ugh. Oh well. I hope you like it anyway! The comments are in and I am doing Dominico's POV. Just not this chapter. NEXT CHAPTER! So stay tuned!

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

*******************************************************

                                                                                                          /

“Good morning, Sleeping Beauty,” I voice coos in my ear. I yelp, jolting to an upright position and grab a pen, that was conveniently lying to my right, as a weapon. I look around and find myself buckled into the driver’s seat of Ol’ Rusty. I see Dominico still knocked out in the passenger’s seat next to me. If he didn’t have the Kirin’s hoof marks in his face to make me remember our awful encounter, I would have thought he looked kind of cute, in deep sleep. Rosaline and Alec are in the back seats with Alec leaning forward to just next to where my ear had been.

“What the heck is wrong with you?” I hiss at Alec. He laughs delightedly.

“You’re so cute when you’re completely freaked out,” he says with a taunting smile.

“You’re lucky I didn’t actually stab you,” I tell him.

“And so violent,” he chides.

“Now you sound like Dominico,” I inform him. He makes a gagging sound and casts a disgusted look in Dominico’s direction.

“What did you do to scare him, anyways?” he asks.

“I beat him up and locked him in a dumpster for three hours,” I say nonchalantly, putting away the pen. Alec is silent for a second before looking from me to Dominico and back again and cracking up. Rosaline looks to be trying very hard to fight down a smile.

“And Izabella didn’t help him?” he asks between hoots of laughter.

“She took a picture and sat on the lid with me. I brought Oreos.” Alec laughs so hard that tears start running down his cheeks. Rosaline laughs at the sight of him and I can’t help but smile. Dominico is still fast asleep.

That,” Alec says, wiping away his tears, “is hilarious.”

“How did you do it?” Rosaline asks, looking a little less like she wants to rip my head off. I turn the ignition of Ol’ Rusty and tell them the story as we leave downtown. Dominico doesn’t wake up still and Alec reveals that he accidently double-dosed him. He should be fine…in a half an hour. When I’m done I ask the two of them about any embarrassing Dominico moments to tease him about and am not disappointed. The three of us are all laughing before the sedative starts to wear off on Dominico, allowing him to start talking in his sleep.

“Mmmmmph… Faye…Dora isn’t…a soul-reaper…” I laugh even harder then have to explain my logic to Rosaline and Alec.