Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Heh heh heh heh.... hey guys! I know I'm late with the weekly update and I honestly have no excuse other than writer's block, laziness, and the fact that this is an extra long chapter to make up for it. You start to get your action I promised you! More of that next week and I just have to apologize for the dreary chapter, it honestly couldn't be avoided. I tried. So... yeah. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't. It was needed. Well, you know what to do, vote if you like, comment if you want and follow me (stalkers) if you want to get my news on your newsfeed.

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

********************************************************************************************************

Rosaline's POV

I sit impatiently on the floor with Jake and Chris who are both smiling evilly at me, like they know something I don't. The little devils. I don't know how on Earth Faye gets them to behave so well. I'll have to ask her the next time Dominico brings her home- if he ever does. He's terrified that Mrs. Redwind will try to mortify him in front of her. It's not like she would leave him though. One look at those two shows that they're head-over-heels for each other. I feel envy burn in my stomach but I quickly suppress it.

They really are good together, as much as I hate to admit it. It would be so much easier if I could just hate Faye. I honestly tried but it just feels wrong. Ugh. Why did Dominico have to fall for a girl who is so quirky yet likable?

He looks at her like she's the only one in the room and his whole face lights up when she's around. Izabella and Alec tease him for it all the time. I always get a squirming feeling at the pit of my stomach when I see them together. I know it's unreasonable to still be hung up over Dominico when he's obviously 100% into Faye but it's not every day you meet such a sweet guy. I groan. Now would be a nice time for my dream guy to walk in the room.

"Hey, Rose!" I hear and turn my head. Dream guy? Nope. Just Alec.

"Hey," I say somberly.

"Isn't Dominico supposed to babysit?" Alec asks.

"Yes," I say with anger lacing my voice. He should be here by now. "He was coming from Faye's house though," I explain. As if on cue I hear the door burst open and footsteps come running into the room.

"I'm so sorry!" Dominico says frantically, his coat only halfway off. "I lost track of time," he explains.

"Researching the wizard or..." Alec trails off, leaving Dominico with a good idea of what he means.

"Shut up, Alec." He growls at his best friend, sending him a glare. Alec just grins evilly before inquiring.

"So now that you're dating, does this mean I can't ask her out?"

"Yes." Dominico replies simply. Alec pouts.

"Aww... but I said I liked her first!" he complains.

"I told Izzy before you even met her," Dominico argues with a triumphant smile.

"You cheated!" Alec accuses.

"Anyways she likes me better," Dominico says with a smile. He always smiles when talking about her. Alec pulls out his phone.

"Let's call her and find out, shall we?" he asks. Why does he set himself up for failure like this? The phone rings and rings before going to voicemail. "Darn. If she picked up she would have said me," Alec states.

"Yeah, right. Whatever helps you sleep at night," Dominico says, sitting next to me and the twins. "Whatcha playing?" he asks, gesturing to the cards in our hands. The twins have been behaving for him more now that he's with Faye, probably because she told them to. They don't always behave for him, but they don't try to murder him.