Metal bars and Magic cars

Hey guys! I updated sooner this time! It's the magic of the 'vote' button! If you like the story please vote so I know and in turn I will try to update faster! Commenting works too! I love to hear what you think! Thank you guys so much for reading! You're the best!

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

********************************************************

                                                                                                               /

OK. Not cool. This is the second time I’ve been knocked unconscious by this guy. It’s just not any fun anymore. Who is so weirdly obsessed with this whole creepy ‘leave notes with only your first initial and then hunt down target’ deal anyway? This guy is a total lunatic.

I’m lying on a hard, cold surface. I don’t even know if I want to open my eyes but I guess it would be pointless to just lie here and complain about this guy’s sanity all day. Slowly I crack my eyes open and survey my surroundings. One thing’s for sure. I have no idea where I am. The grey, concrete room around me resembles a prison cell complete with steel bars about six feet in front of me. I am lying on a cement block at the back of my cell which is only about three feet of the ground. The whole place has a strong smell of well-water. There are other cells around mine but none of them appear to be occupied. I’m still wearing my ridiculous fairy costume, heels and all. I hear footsteps echo down the hall and sit up.

“Ah, you’re awake,” a familiar voice says. Dominico stands outside the cell bars with a wicked grin on his face. No, not Dominico but P. I think he should be arrested for plagiarizing Dominico’s face. If not that, then he should be arrested for freakin’ kidnapping me! “You were out for a while,” P says.

“Yeah, I tend to sleep in a bit when I’m knocked out and dragged into a cell but, you know, it happens, right?” P laughs at my comeback. Not really the response I was looking for.

“Well isn’t someone a little testy this morning?”

“Maybe I’d be less so if I knew who you were and you stopped wearing my friend’s face. Wow, that sounded less insane in my head.” P smiles ear to ear like this is the best time of his life.

“Ah, Faye, it’s always a laugh talking with you.” Yeah because we’ve had so many conversations. I hear Dominico’s-the real Dominico’s- voice in the back of my mind.   You make a joke out of everything. I wonder where he is right now. He hit his head pretty hard…no. He’s fine. He’s got to be fine.

“You know what would be really funny? A huge laugh?”

“What?”

“You letting me out of this cell. Wanna try it?” P laughs.

“Nice try, Fayeleia but it won’t be that easy.”

“Oh rats, I was sure that my plan was fool-proof.” Did he really think that was my plan? Idiot. Yeah, I’m still working on that whole ‘escape plan’ part of this deal.  P leans in on the bars and smiles.