Scary Yoda Mode: On

Hey Ya'll!

I'll keep this short: I hope you like my newest chapter! It's a little tiny bit shorter than my others but I didn't want to include the next part in this chapter and you'll see why when you read! So enjoy! And don't forget to comment, vote, follow, yada yada.... you know the drill.

Magically yours!

Rosewood7

**************************************************************

If my life were a book, I bet almost every chapter would end with me getting knocked out. Seriously. The author would have to be some awful person who couldn’t come up with a better way to end a chapter without knocking me unconscious. They need to take into account the serious damage this is having on my physical health.

My vision is shaky when I first open my eyes but even through the blur I can tell how amazing the building I am in is. It looks like some old church, designed by master architects. The ceilings are high overhead and the whole building is made of rock that has eccentric designs carved into it. I am lying on a metal cot with a white sheet over me and next to me I see a similar one laid out with Dominico on it, still out cold. It doesn’t take me long to remember how we got here but looking around the gorgeous room, I can’t see anyone else in sight. Not one staff or Council member. How odd. I hear a creak next to me and I see Dominico jerking around in his sleep.

“Faye,” he says. I open my mouth to respond but he cuts me off. “FAYE!” he says louder, in a terrified voice and begins thrashing around. I am on my feet in less than a second and shaking him awake.

“Dominico! Dominico! Wake up! Wake up before you hurt yourself!” I yell at him. Suddenly his eyes snap open and his sits up, panting. I sit on the edge of the cot and wait for his heart rate to go down. He closes his eyes for a second and takes a deep breath. He looks over at me and a look of relief washes over his features. “D-Dominico? Are you alright?” I ask him. He lets out a long breath and nods.

“Y-yeah. Sorry. Bad dream.”

“You kept saying my name so I figured.” Dominico smiles. Mission accomplished.  I smile back at him. He looks at me for another second before looking around.

“Where are we?” he asks.

“The Council Hall, I’m guessing,” I say. A pair of large oaken doors on the far end of the room swiftly open and a figure steps in. I stand up from the edge of Dominico’s bed quickly and turn to take in the features of the man who enters. Actually, the guy looks to be our age. He’s one of those good-looking guys who you see on the streets and could have sworn he was in some movie or another.  He appears to never go outside with his paper-white skin and has brown hair a few shades darker than mine, actually closer to black. His irises are black, identifying him as a vamp. He’s wearing black pants with a red button-down shirt, common court apparel.

Alec?” Dominico asks in awe. Alec…Alec…do I know an Alec? I don’t think so… My best friends were probably Alec and Rosaline. I remember Dominico saying when I asked him about his old friends.

Dominico?” Alec asks, looking equally surprised. Dominico is on his feet almost as fast as I was.

“What are you doing here?” Dominico asks in shock, still a couple yards away from Alec.

“What am I doing here? We told you we were signing on with the Council! Right after you moved!” Did anyone else hear we? Please tell me this guy isn’t like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I know my friends are really weird so please let Dominico’s friends be even weirder.