Chapter 24

(Y/n)'s POV

~One year later (Sorry about the massive time skip)~

I had become closer to Lindo and Ritsuka. They still hadn't come back. I missed them a lot. But it was the last year of school so I guess I should be happy. I got ready and took the apple on my desk then walked to school.

"Hey (Y/n)."
"Hi Ritsuka."
"Lindo went there early today. He said that he was bored."
"Wah? Seriously?!" She laughed and nodded.
"Well, see you some time later."
"Okay, bye." I went to the third library.
"Hey Lindo."
"Morning (Y/n)."
"Um...wouldn't it be more boring without anyone to talk to? I'm pretty sure staying with Ritsuka would've been better."
"Well, I wanted to win the bet," he replied with a smile.
"What bet?.... Oh, that bet." I grunted and gave him $10. I bet him $10 if he could arrive earlier than me.
"I'll get you back next time, Lindo."
"Good luck," he answered while laughing. I smiled. I sat down and I was bored. An idea popped into my head.
"Lindo, can you please get on the couch?"
"Sure, why?"
"Just and your feet as well."

He looked confused but he did as I told him. I pointed my finger at the ground and drew designs with ice and snow.

"Um (Y/n)? What if someone comes in?" Lindo asked.
"About 80% of the time, no one comes here."

I continued drawing until I heard a knock on the head. What do I do?! I ran to the door and opened the door a little.

"Yes?"
"May I please come in?" (r/n) asked.
"Uh n-no, it's a m-mess in here."
"Oh, I don't mind. It's my break so I just wanted to come over and chat," she replied, smiling. Uh...I didn't want to be rude but I didn't want her to find out either.
"Maybe next time?"
"Oh..."
"Hey, I'm not trying to be rude. Just please...you have to understand."
"*sigh* I get it now."
"Get what?"
"You haven't forgiven me..." She looked really upset.
"No (r/n), that's not it-"
"And I actually believed you." She turned around but I grabbed her hand.
"You can come in...but-" I looked away and opened the door. This was all my fault, I should've listened to him.
"Wow, these designs are amazing! Is this why you didn't let me in?" I nodded.
"I don't mind if there's not enough space to walk...just tell me one thing, how did you do it?"
"Well..."
"She got it done last night," Lindo replied.
"By who?"
"Um, an old friend but he left on vacation."
"Oh and they're made out of ice, that's so cool!" She crouched down and looked at the designs. I walked over to Rem-nii's desk.
"How did you do that?" (r/n) asked.
"Do what?"
"Walk on the ice. I'm surprised it didn't melt." She looked deep in thought and then looked at me suspiciously.
"Can you please tell me how you did it?! I'm begging you!" I slowly shook my head and looked away.
"I understand. After all, it is your decision," she replied cheerfully.
"Wait, you're not mad?" She shook her head.
"How could I ever be mad at you, (Y/n)-san?"
"Thank you, (r/n)." She smiled and left. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Told you," Lindo said, smirking.
"Oh shut up." He laughed and kissed me. *blush* I continued drawing on the floor.
"You're still gonna continue?!" he asked, surprised.
"Uh yeah." He stepped on the ice/snow and it sorta smudged. I gave him a seriously face.
"Uh hehe."
"Lindo, you ruined my masterpiece!... Just kidding, I can just redo it." I went over to him and redrew it.

~Home time~

I said goodbye to Lindo and Ritsuka then teleported home.

"Welcome home, Miss (Y/n). A letter arrived for you this morning," (butler name) said.
"Okay, thanks." I got the letter and opened it.
"'Be ready for a great surprise'. Who's this from?"
"We do not know, there is no return address and it appears to be typed," he replied.

Strange... I left it on the table and went to my room. I had a shower and changed into black leggings and a grey hoodie with (picture) on the front. I sighed and lay on my bed.

Oh yeah, dinner. I went downstairs and told (butler name) what I wanted. He smiled and nodded. I went to the garden and looked at the sky. I stayed there for about a few minutes and was about to go back inside.

"Hey (Y/n)." I turned around.

(A/N): Sorry about the shorter chapter, ugh! I have school tomorrow, nooooo! Sorry hehe