Happy Ending

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up. Lindo was still here.

"(Y/n)..." It looked like he was having a nightmare.
"Lindo, wake up." He quickly woke up but he was sweating. He suddenly hugged me.
"You're..." I smiled gently at him.
"It was just a nightmare. Everything's fine."

He lay back down. I got out of bed and got some clothes then went to the bathroom to change. When I was ready, I went out.

"Eek!" I jumped back. Mage was right in front of my bathroom door.
"You could've waited outside!" He just grinned.
"Exactly what I told him," Lindo said.
"I don't listen to 'non-devils'," Mage exclaimed. I sweatdropped.
"Whatever, why did you come here anyway?"
"Breakfast is ready." I smiled and grabbed their hands then teleported to where everyone else was.
"Why are you guys all outside?"
"(butler name) suggested that we have a breakfast picnic," Rem-nii replied.
"We haven't had one since we were children." I sat down on the mat and started eating.
"Damn, those leaves are falling into my food," Shiki exclaimed. I giggled and made an ice shelter over his head.
"Thanks."

~1-2 hours later~

I was in my room. Lindo had already left. Someone knocked at my door. I went to get it.

"Oh, hi Urie."
"Here." He handed me an envelope and disappeared. I opened it. Inside was an invitation:

Dear (Y/n),
You are invited to attend Sakura Ball (sorry about the bad name) at 6pm tonight. Do not miss this opportunity as this ball happens once every 3 years. We have chosen you as one of the participants. Please enjoy.
~Sakura ball organization

I gasped. I've always wanted to go to this ball! But if you weren't chosen, you had to pay $1000000 to attend. I wonder why I was chosen. Usually only celebrities and rich people were chosen.

Was the Kaginuki family really that well-known here? And I wasn't even in his family (by last name). I just happened to be living with him because I was his cousin. Wow, I think my heart just skipped a beat.

~5:30pm~

I was dressed in an ice-blue off-shoulder dress that showed my curves. The back was longer than the front. The bottom had pretty designs and the top was sparkly. My hair was in a side French braid. I had on matching diamond earrings and necklace. I wore light blue high heels. I didn't have much make up on. Rem-nii came in.

"They're here."

I smiled and took his hand. He led me to the limo. Lindo hopped out. What? He got invited as well? Rem smiled at me.

"I'll meet you there," he said.
"Okay."

Lindo opened the door for me before getting in. The chauffeur closed the door and drove us to...wherever the ball was.

"Um...did you get invited as well?"
"No, only Rem did. I payed for both of us and Ritsuka. Apparently the others are just gonna go anyway."
"Then what about that invitation?"
"It was a fake." I hugged him.
"I'm gonna have to pay you back."
"No, you don't have to. I know how much you've wanted to go to this ball," he replied.

A few minutes later, we arrived. The chauffeur opened the door and we stepped out. I stared in awe at the place. It was beautiful. Lindo led me down the red carpet. Everyone was staring at us.

"Gosh, they're so lucky. They must be celebrities, don't you think? I mean, they both look good," some people were saying.

I sensed that Urie, Mage, Shiki and Loewen were behind us. The girls were fangirling over them. I mentally giggled. I knew they didn't like it. We went inside.

"Thanks Lindo...thank you so much!" He smiled.
"Anything for you." The others came in, including Rem-nii and Ritsuka.
"(Y/n), you look amazing!" Ritsuka exclaimed.
"Not as good as you though." She blushed.
"May I have this dance?" Lindo asked.
"Sure."

I took his hand. He led me to the dance floor. Ritsuka was dancing with Rem-nii. The others were being pestered by girls.

"(Y/n), Ritsuka's right. You do look beautiful," Lindo said. I blushed. We stared into each other's eyes. I quickly looked away. He smiled and lifted my chin up.
"Don't look away." A few minutes later, we finished. I curtsied while he bowed. Then I realised that most people were staring at us.
"Why are they staring at us?"
"I...actually have no idea," he replied.
"You two looked so good dancing that everyone couldn't help but stop and watch," Ritsuka explained.
"Oh..."
"Next time, you'll be dancing with me," Mage exclaimed.
"The little butterfly is mine," Urie argued.
"Clearly the poor thing is tired of your arguing so she's with me," Shiki added.
"Well, she hasn't been with me much so it would be an honour if she chose me," Loewen said.
"Um guys..." Lindo turned me to face him instead.
"(Y/n), I have something to tell you. Ever since you came into my life, you gave my life meaning. Your smile is my sunshine and your happiness is my happiness. You are beautiful, inside and out. I love you and I always will."
"I love you too." He kissed me.
"Awww!" I heard Ritsuka say.

*blush* I hid my face in Lindo's chest. Why did he have to say it in front of everyone? But I'll always still love him...