Chapter One: Moan

Nine Crimes Chapter One

I chew on my lip nervously as I sit on the hotel bed. It's the first time I have ever done anything like this. Cheat on my wife of seven years, but lately the sex has been lacking. Yeah she may be pregnant now but we have only had sex one time this year, the very day she conceived our third child.

It's not that I don't try to have sex with her, cause god I do, but she keeps finding ways to turn me down and there is only so much my hand can do for me.

Hearing a light knock on the door, I get up from the bed and go to the peep hole looking out. I need to make sure it is the woman I am meeting and not my wife. I really wouldn't put it past my wife to follow me hear. I wouldn't put her past her to even slip a tracking device on our car so she could always find me when she needed me.

I sigh when I see it isn't my wife but the woman who I am going to cheat with. Opening the door, I move aside so she can come in and then shut the door behind me once she has came in the room.

"I was beginning to think you had chickened out," I half laugh as I watch her sit down on the bed and take her jacket off. It's March and it's cold here in Tulsa.

Natalie laughs as she looks up at me, making eye contact. "I wouldn't chicken out Zac," she says so sweet though what we are about to embark on is anything but sweet. "I haven't had a real orgasm in so long and from what Kate used to always tell me, I know you won't let me down," she winks and I feel myself blush.

"What all does Kate say about me?" I ask her as I sit down on the bed. I'm interested in what my wife has to say about me. I'm interested in just what details of our sex life she shares with Natalie.

Natalie smirks at my question and I feel her rest a hand on my thigh, which just makes me blush more. "She says you make sure to get her off before you even reach your peak," she mutters as her hand goes farther up my thigh. "She also says you love to hear her moan. That it gives you a thrill when she moans and screams loudly during sex."

"I do like to hear her moan," I confirm as I nod and look down at her hand on my thigh. I almost feel embarrassed that just that little contact has already gotten me hard. Have I really gone that long without a woman's touch that just the least little bit of contact gets me hard?

Before I can say anything else though, Natalie's hand has found it's way to my hard on. "Do you think you would like to hear me moan?" she asks as she slowly rubs me through the jeans I have on.

Her hand feels good, so good at what it is doing that it is me who lets out a moan. "I...I'm sure I'd love to hear you moan," I tell her as my voice squeaks ever so slightly.

It seems that answer satisfies Natalie and she moves her hand from my crotch, causing me to whimper. I need bodily contact from her again. Damn it, I just want her hand to get back on me.

"You okay?" Natalie asks her voice getting more flirtatious as her face inches closer to mine. "You seem to be whimpering like one of my kids would when they get in trouble or get something they want taken away from them."

"I'm fine," I squeak again when talking and bit my lip, liking just how close her face is to mine. It's the first time I have noticed just how kissable her lips are. It's a shame Taylor doesn't notice what a catch he has with her and that he treats her like shit.

Natalie raises an eyebrow at me, "You see something you like?" she asks, her lips soon coming and closing the gap between us.

I just moan again and kiss her back. Her lips are different than Kate's, much softer and they are nice contrast to how rough and chapped mine are right now. "Just your lips," I mutter into the kiss, answering the question she had asked before kissing me.