Chapter Thirteen: Asshole

Nine Crimes Chapter Thirteen

When I wake up the next day, I smell food coming from downstairs and I slip on my boxer briefs and leave the guest bedroom. I hope that Taylor doesn't mind me walking through his house half dressed, but I'm lazy and now feeling hungry.

Making it to the kitchen, I watch Natalie standing at the counter, her back to me but she is still wearing what she went to bed in and as I hear cartoons coming from the living room, I know I can't get hard right now and try to get those panties off her. Not with her kids just down the hall.

"Where is Taylor?" I ask as I walk over and stand beside Natalie, a smirk forming as I see scrambled eggs in a skillet and bacon sitting on a plate on the counter. I really think Natalie has grown to learn her way into a Hanson's heart.

Natalie jumps when she hears my voice and turns to look at me, "He went to the studio for awhile," she shrugs as she moves away from the counter and me. "I made breakfast, you can help yourself. I'm going to go take a long bubble bath though before having to deal with all of my children today."

I watch her walk off after she tells me of her plans and I chew on my lip, grabbing a plate down from the cabinets and shoveling some eggs on the plate and grabbing a lot more bacon then I probably should. I know if Kate were here she'd be getting onto me, but she isn't here so.

Taking my plate to the table, I sit down and began to eat, taking much bigger bites than necessary. A part of me wants to chance things and find a way into that bathroom and bath with Natalie. It's been two weeks since we had sex and my encounter with Bethany has left me craving sex again. Sex from Natalie.

Finishing my food, I stand from the table and take the plate to the sink. Walking down the hall to the bathroom, I try the knob and smile when it opens for me. Stepping inside the bathroom, I look at Natalie who is sitting in the tub, her eyes closed and head leaning again the wall.

"You really should lock the door," I tell her when I close the door behind me and lock it. I don't want her kids to barge in and see me doing things to their mom that a brother-in-law should never do to a sister-in-law. I know those kids and if they saw that, it would be the first thing they told Taylor.

Natalie opens her eyes and just looks at me, a smile appearing on her lips, "I figured you could do it when you came in here," she shrugs.

I just hear her and shake my head, "So sure I would have came?" I ask as I take off my underwear and get in the tub on the opposite end.

"Call it an inkling," Natalie laughs and she chews on her lip after I am in the tub. "You better not make me scream or moan too loudly," she mutters as she moves to my end of the tub and straddles my waist.

I let my hands go around her, fake pouting at her words, "But I like when I do that," I wink before inching my face closer to hers and kissing her. "I like knowing when I am pleasing you better than anyone else has," I whisper into her mouth before biting her bottom lip playfully.

Natalie just giggles as she kisses me back and I feel her slide down on me, a moan escaping my lips. I swear I could get used to feeling her pussy around me for the rest of my life.

"Baby," I mutter into her mouth and pull away, "I missed you," I whisper as I look into her eyes. If only she knew the magnitude of my words and how much they scare me to say them, because they mean so much more than I'm willing to admit right now.

Natalie just smiles, "You called me baby," she blushes and I feel her bury her head in my neck. "Why do you keeping making me feel things that are wrong?" she asks as she kisses my neck softly and starts to move on me, the water moving each time she does.