Chapter Ten: Schoolboy

Nine Crimes Chapter Ten

Hearing a pounding on the door, I whimper as I move into Natalie and try to ignore it, but ignoring it fails because it just gets louder and I open my eyes watching as Natalie opens her eyes and sits up in bed.

"Natalie Anne, open this fucking door right now!" Taylor yells from the other side of the door and I feel my eyes widen.

Moving from the bed quicker than a bullet out of a gun, I race to find my clothes and put them back on as I look at Natalie when Taylor yells again.

Natalie who is dressing in a hurry as well, throws my t-shirt that she had been wearing at me as she goes to her bag to get another one out, "In a second Taylor," she yells back as she slips into a shirt then looks at me again, "Go hide in the bathroom," she mutters.

I just nod and walk into the bathroom, cracking the door slightly. I'm praying to God that Taylor doesn't catch me here. I'm also wondering just how he found Natalie though and why he is here. I would think he would still be off fucking my wife.

Natalie opens the door after she has herself dressed and I watch as Taylor barges into the room. He looks as pissed as he sounded when he was knocking on the door. I'm half afraid with the look in his eye he may hurt Natalie but I really don't think he would hurt a woman.

"You fucking bitch," Taylor spits out as he gets in her face. "Did you not expect me to find you here in California?" he asks as he stays in her face. "Ordering the hotel room in my name and with my card?"

Natalie backs away some and shakes her head, "I...no," she answers as she breaks eye contact wuth him. It's clear she is scared but I don't think Taylor cares right now.

Taylor just laughs, "Well I did," he says walking up to her again and grabbing a hold of arms tight. "I called to check my balance and imagine my surprise when it had changed. So tell me, did you plan to bring your newest lover boy out here? Did you think it would be fun to fuck him right under my nose, just ten minutes from the rental house?" he asks and I raise my eyebrow. Does he know about us? He can't know about us.

"You think I came here to cheat on you? That I would really be this close to our rental house and have a room in your name, fucking around with some guy?" Natalie asks as she laughs and pulls her arms from his grasp. I can notice the places on her arms where his hands had been. "I'm not that cunning Taylor. I'm not you."

Taylor glares and crosses his arms, "You are the bitch who trapped me into marriage, so don't tell me you aren't that cunning," he snaps out and I feel my mouth drop open.

Natalie doesn't even say anything though, she just raises her hand and slaps him hard across the face.

Taylor doesn't even say anything else after she slaps him, instead he pulls her into a kiss, a very heated and passionate kiss and I just raise my eyebrow having not expected that.

I'm even more taken aback when Natalie kisses him back, letting her hands go to his hair which she tugs on and makes him moan.

Their kisses get even more heated and I'm frozen as I watch him push her back on the bed and climb over her, her hands going to his shirt, pulling away long enough to take it off and throw it to the floor.

I just look down for a bit and can't help but wonder if she has forgotten that I am in the bathroom. Would she really have sex with Taylor while I could knowingly watch and see? When I look back up again, Taylor is now completely naked and Natalie is between his legs, sucking his very hard cock, which I finally notice is just a bit bigger than mine length wise.