Chapter Six: Satin

Nine Crimes Chapter Six

Looking down at my hands as I sit on the bed at the hotel I am at, I try to think of all the things I want to say to Natalie. It was her idea to meet but before we get to sex I am going to have a chat with her about Muff. I'm still disgusted that she fucked that ginger and didn't tell me before I had my dick in her pussy. I mean, I wouldn't put it past Muff to have STD's

When I hear the knock at the door, I stand up and walk over to it, looking through the peephole. I can barely make it brunette hair, so I decide to open it, hoping to god it is Natalie and not my wife.

"Hey," Natalie smiles as she goes past me and into the room, carrying some sort of shopping bag with her and I raise my eyebrows as I shut the door.

"Hey," I say back as I walk to the bed and sit down. "B..before we do anything, can we talk?" I squeak out as I feel a blush forming on my cheeks. Why am I so nervous to talk about this Muff thing now? Why the hell is Natalie's sex life making me nervous?

Natalie raises her eyebrows as well and sits down beside me on the bed, putting the shopping bag at her feet. "About?"

At her question, I bite my lip hard and rake my hands through my hair, "You and Muff," I shrug as I look over at her. "Why didn't you tell me you had an affair with him?" I ask as my voice turns just a bit harsh. "I had to find out from Taylor."

"Taylor told you about Muff and I?" she asks and I see her shake her head. "He really had no right to do that," she sighs before running a hand through her hair. "It's not like Muff meant anything too me. I loved Taylor. I still love Taylor."

Hearing her say she loves Taylor, I feel a stinging again and I want to just hit myself with something really hard to make it stop. Of course she loves Taylor. He is here husband, the man she is supposed to love, but then again, she is also supposed to be faithful too and she has failed that.

"Actually," I tell her feeling just a bit pissed off now. "He had every right to tell me. Muff could have STD's or something and it's not like we have been having safe sex Natalie Anne."

"I made Muff use condoms Zachary Walker," Natalie mutters and I see her roll her eyes. "I'm not that stupid to let just anyone fuck me without a condom."

"Not just anyone?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "And I'm not just anyone?"

Natalie blushes some and looks away from me, "I trust you enough to know that you wouldn't have anything. I know you have only ever been with Kate sexually so," she shrugs as a smirk plays on her lips.

At her blush I just shake my head, why can't I stay mad at her for long? Though I do plan on taking the anger I had out on her tonight when we fuck.

"Is he bigger than me?" I ask curiously as I raise an eyebrow again. "Is Muff bigger than me?"

Natalie nearly laughs at my question and shakes her head no, "Trust me Zachary, out of you two, you win hands down on biggest dick," she winks before standing up from the bed. "Now if you will excuse me I am going to go change clothes real quick."

Before I can protest, Natalie has left and I look down. Out of Muff and I, I am bigger. But what about Taylor? I want to ask if I am bigger than him but I feel like with her answer she was implying that I wasn't and that just makes me jealous and....slightly hard.

When I hear the door of the bathroom open, my mouth nearly drops to the floor. There standing in the door way is Natalie, looking like a sex goddess in heels. She is wearing a blue satin coreset, with matching panties, and she is wearing heels. Heels that look like they could belong to a stripper, but they look good on her.