Chapter Twenty-One: Bottom

A/N: This is the last chapter that deals with Zac/Taylor sexually. There may be more emotional stuff in coming chapters but this is the last one that has any form of sexual stuff happening. Thanks for sticking with me through this though :) I love all of you that read and comment as well as vote.

Nine Crimes Chapter Twenty One

Leaving the office that afternoon, I got in my truck but I didn't drive home. Instead I went to Taylor and Natalie's house. I want to ask Natalie why she even dropped by today. If it was just to have sex with me or if there were more pressing matters and heck maybe we could pick up where we had left off before Isaac interrupted us.

When I arrive at the house, I park my truck and get out, going to the door knocking. As I wait for Natalie to answer I look down and chew on my lip. Once I hear the door open I am surprised to come face to face with Taylor.

"I thought you were out of town," I tell him as I go inside once he moves to let me in. "I mean that is what Isaac said you called and told him as an excuse for not being at the studio today."

Taylor shuts the door behind me and I watch as he walks into the living room, "Obviously it was a lie Zac," he says, his voice a little too harsh.

I make a confused face at his harsh tone. I hate that he is being so harsh with me and for unknown reasons. "Why lie?" I ask as I follow him into the living room and sit down on the couch. The silence in the house almost scares me. What if Taylor in his mood has murdered Natalie and the children.

"Because I don't want to admit that Natalie left me and went to her mom's house," Taylor answers as he sits down beside me on the couch. "Last night we got into an argument over her wedding band and we may have said some things and I may have almost hit her but stopped myself."

Hearing that Taylor almost hit Natalie my blood starts to boil but I keep a straight face. I have no reason to lose it on him. He did stop himself but still. "What made you stop?" I ask curiously hoping any anger I have is not coming across in my words.

Taylor looks away from me, "Ezra walked in as I had my fist raised," he frowns and I watch a few tears go down his cheek. "I was drunk Zac and when I get drunk I just get so angry and mad especially at Natalie," he sighs and I frown when he breaks down crying then.

Even if I am mad at him I also still feel sorry for him. I feel sorry that he is feeling so bad and so low on himself now. Reaching over I pull him into a hug and try shushing him but I'm not sure if it will work. When shushing him doesn't work I am sure I know one thing that will shush him.

"Hey, Taylor," I say and I watch as he lifts his head. "I think I know a way to make you feel better," I smirk as I look into his eyes. God do I hope he falls for this. I mean I'm not used to seducing men before. I'm only used to seducing Natalie or trying to seduce Kate before I realize what a bitch she was.

Taylor's eyebrows knit in confusion, "How can you make me feel better?" he asks his eyes soon traveling down to my smirk and I see a light bulb go off in his head. "Y...you want to have sex with me?" he asks as he pulls away from the hug and looks me in the eyes. "I mean we haven't had sex with just us since the porch and I'm afraid the threesome opened a whole new can of worms."

I just laugh and lean in to kiss him on the lips, "We can talk later," I mutter into his mouth.

Taylor seems to agree because he doesn't pull away from the kiss, instead he kisses me back and lets his hand come up to rest on my cheek softly which makes me shiver. His hand is like an electric current waking up new sensations in me and making my dick grow hard.