Chapter Eight: Closet

Nine Crimes Chapter Eight

Kate gets out of the hospital a day after being put in and it takes a week before I hear from Natalie. When I do hear from her it is via a text message. She wants to meet for coffee at Starbucks and I almost have to laugh. She knows I'm not a coffee drinker and I really don't peg her as one either so I am baffled as to why she would want to meet there, but I agree because I need to see her again. I am coming to realize that for some strange reason, I miss her presence in my life when she is not around.

Making up some lie to Kate, I soon head off to Starbucks and arrive there just ten minutes past the time Natalie has given me. Parking my truck, I get out and head inside, smiling when I see Natalie sitting a table, drinking something that oddly resembles a tea.
"Zac," she calls out when she sees me. "I already ordered for you," she motions to the drink beside her own.

I laugh to myself and walk over to where she is sitting, "I better like whatever you got me," I tell her as I pick up the drink and take a sip, a smile forming on my lips when I taste the sweet, sugary goodness of the tea. Natalie is my fucking lifesaver right now.

"Well?" Natalie asks as a smirk forms on her own little set of cute lips and I have to keep my dick from getting hard. I just need her mouth around it again.

I just keep smiling, "I love it," I laugh as I take another drink before sitting it down. "So why did you want to meet here?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow and lock eyes with her. "Afraid I'll work my charm and get your pussy too wet if we met in private," I whisper just loud enough for her to hear me.

Natalie blushes and looks away from, "Zac," she hisses trying to play innocent but I think we both know she is far from innocent right now. "I wanted to meet up because I need a favor. Taylor is going to California again tomorrow and I want to catch him with Nikki. I want proof of him cheating on me so I can actually get a divorce this time," she sighs and runs a hand through her hair. I'm shocked that she wants a divorce, but what kind of favor does she need from me in all of this?

"And what kind of favor would you need from me?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow curiously.

"Come with me," Natalie whispers as she looks back up at me. "Come with me and help me bust him. I, I plan on getting to the rental house first. That's where he always takes her you know, the rental house he and I always stay at. I want to get there first and hide in the closet until he starts to fuck that fucking little sai..." she starts then stops mid-sentence, leaving me wondering what she was about to say.

Taking another drink from my tea, I mutter, "Kate is leaving for her mom's tomorrow, I guess I could ask mom to watch Junia and Shepherd so I can go with you," I nod, agreeing to do this for her.

Natalie just grins after I agree and she stands up, "Then I'll see you tomorrow," she nods before leaving me there, feeling confused. I could swear her grin was an evil one, like she has something more up her sleeve then just catching Taylor.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After the meeting with Natalie the rest of the day seems to fly by and soon I find myself, standing next to Natalie in a large closet out in California. "This is fucking stupid," I hiss out to her feeling just a bit pathetic as I look through the tiny cracks in the closet. "I feel like we are just going to come up empty handed."

I can feel Natalie glare at me before I even turn to look at her, "He'll be here," she says and right on her word I hear the front door open and hear Taylor's voice downstairs, followed by a muffled females voice.

Staying quiet, I just move some so Natalie can see better, especially as footsteps come up the stairs and the door to the room opens. Seeing Taylor come in first, I am sure I feel my mouth drop open when instead of Nikki coming in behind him, my own fucking wife does.

Looking down at Natalie, I feel her eyes lock with mine and then it hits me, she knew about this. She knew he was coming to meet Kate, "How long did you know?" I whisper out feeling pissed off.

"A month before Shepherd's birthday," she informs me and I shake my head looking back up as I watch Taylor lean in and kiss Kate. "Taylor accidentally blurted it out during a drunken argument. After I knew, I just, I needed some time away from you."

So that explains why she had been ignoring me. She knew my wife was cheating on me with her own husband. She couldn't face me while knowing such a thing.

I just frown and continue to watch as Kate lets Taylor undress her and take her over to the bed, where she eagerly undresses him. She sure hasn't shown me that much affection since she got pregnant.

"Fuck," I mutter softly as I realize how concerned Taylor had been after she had fainted. "It's not my baby is it?" I ask Natalie as I remember her argument with Taylor in the hospital.

Natalie turns her body to look at me, "Kate's not sure according to Taylor. He was also with her the night she got pregnant and it could be his baby as well."

Feeling my heart drop, I go back to watching Taylor and Kate. It seems in the time it has taken me to ask Natalie that question, it has taken enough time for Taylor to wind up between my wife's legs to eat her out. She hasn't let me eat her pussy since before she got pregnant with Junia.

The more I watch I soon start to feel myself getting hard and I try not to groan, feeling slightly sick that I am getting turned on by watching Taylor give my wife oral sex.

"Natalie," I mutter as I look down at her, glad that she is still facing me, "I...I'm hard," I whisper as I grab her hand and put it over my throbbing cock. "I need you to fuck me," I tell her, wanting to fuck her right here in this closet. If our spouses can fuck each other out there on the bed then damn it we can fuck in the closet.

Without even hesitating, Natalie leans in and pulls me into a kiss as Kate's moans fill the room and I close my eyes so I don't have to see Taylor and Kate.

Kissing Natalie back, I pick her up and push her against the wall, letting my hands go up and under the dress she has on. At least she is making it easy for me to get her underwear off quicker.

As we kiss, I feel her hands go between us and she undoes my jeans in a hurry, pushing them down as far as she can get them. Once they are down far enough, I decide it is time to remove her panties and I do, throwing them somewhere behind me in the closet. I really hope we can find them before we leave.

Hearing Taylor star to moan as well, I can't help but move my head some so I can see and the moment I do, I find him getting a blow job by Kate. Figures she won't suck my dick but she will his.

"Zac," Natalie whines out and I just laugh some as I slid inside of her, surprised to find her pussy is already really wet. I guess it seems, she has gotten turned on from hearing Taylor and Kate fucking around. "Fucking pound me," she whimpers out and I feel her slide her legs around my waist, pushing my cock deeper inside of her.

At her words, I just start thrusting in and out of her, being slow at first, which just causes her to whimper again. "You okay?" I ask inside of her mouth.

Before she can reply, Kate's voice fills the room, "Fucking hell Taylor," she mutters and its then that Natalie pulls away from the kiss.

"Put me where I can see them," Natalie whispers, "I want to watch my husband fuck another woman. I want to watch him fuck her while you fuck me."

To say I'm shocked by Natalie's request is an understatement, but I soon quickly move her off the wall, slowly laying her down on the floor, and adjusting her feet and legs so they are on my shoulders. As I adjust them, I watch as she turns her head, watching Taylor and Kate.

"Is this what you wanted?" I ask her as I start to move in her again, this time a lot harder and faster than before. As I speak to her though, my head goes to look at Taylor and I see he has Kate in an almost identical position as I have his wife in. It's kind of funny and twisted all at the same time, but it just makes my cock ache even more.

She nods her head, finally tearing her eyes off her husband and my wife to look at me, "Mhhmm," she smirks and I feel her nails soon make contact with the skin on my back. "Your cock feels better than his," she tells me and I just smirk. I can't help but wonder if my wife thinks of my cock when she fucks Taylor.

"Who owns your pussy?" I mutter before I lean down and kiss her, my cock going deeper inside of her. It's kind of bad but I want her to scream right now, even if it can be bad for us.

"You own my pussy," Natalie whimpers out and I groan as her nails go deeper into my back. "You fucking own it."

I smirk at her words and continue my movements inside of her, the sound of flesh upon flesh filling the room and to be honest, I'm not sure exactly which couple it belongs too. If it's not Taylor and Kate, they don't seem to notice.

Pulling away from the kiss, I turn my head to look at them, seeing him turning Kate over on her stomach as he gets behind her and fucks her from behind, Kate grabbing onto the bedsheets, much like I have made Natalie do numerous times.

Natalie turns her head too, to watch them and she laughs, "It's hot isn't it?" she asks before looking back at me. "Watching them fuck each other while we fuck."

"Yeah, it sort of is," I answer before leaning down to kiss her again. I'm not sure why I can't get enough of her lips right now. I just want them against my own, which is new, because usually I want them around my dick.

When she kisses me back, I feel her nails break my skin and I know that I will have marks on my back for awhile. Guess this means having to wear shirts all the time around Kate.

"Fuck Zac," she moans out softly and I watch as her body moves a certain way and I soon feel her walls closing in around me, her head falling back against the floor. "I...fuck..I like you," she whispers after she orgasms.

I'm confused by her last statement, but I try to ignore it as I reach my own peak and feel myself release inside of her, some of it going down her legs and I am sure onto the floor as well. I just really hope Taylor doesn't open the closet for any reason and notice the cum stain.

"I like you too," I tell her as I move out of her and lay down beside her on the floor. As I lay there I hear Kate and Taylor reach their respective orgasms and I bury my head in Natalie's shoulder. "They are such fucking sluts," I frown feeling sad now that I know my wife is cheating on me with my brother.

I know I'm a hypocrite for doing the same thing with Natalie but damn Kate has been fucking Taylor longer and it just sucks.

Natalie nods her head in agreement, "But so are we," she whispers as she turns her head and kisses me softly on the lips. "Taylor should be out soon. He always passes out after sex. We need to make our escape then," she says as she sits up and begins the search for her panties, that I threw earlier when this encounter first started.

Standing up, I fix my boxer briefs and jeans, watching as Natalie finally finds her panties and slips them on. "You ready?" I ask her as I look out seeing that indeed both Taylor and Kate have drifted off.

She nods again and slowly opens the closet door before tiptoeing out of the room. I follow behind her until we make it outside and then I grab her hand, walking with her down the block where we parked the rental car.

When we reach it, Natalie gets in the drivers side and I take the passanger, my head leaning against the seat. I feel sleepy but I don't want to fall asleep until we reach our hotel.

The whole drive there is silent and when we make it there, I stay silent even as we take the elevator up to our room. The second we make it to the room, Natalie heads to the bathroom to change into her pajamas and I just strip down to my boxer briefs, climbing into the bed and closing my eyes.

"Zac," Natalie whispers and I feel the bed move and the heat from her body against my own. "Goodnight," she tells me before kissing me on the lips briefly.

"Goodnight Nat," I whisper back as I let my arm go around her waist and pull her closer to me. "I think..." I start but I don't even finish my sentence before I drift off to sleep.