Chapter Eighteen: Threesome

Nine Crimes Chapter Eighteen

A whole week passes after Taylor and I having sex on the porch and Natalie is making our lives a living hell. She refuses to do our laundry. When she cooks she cooks enough just for her and the kids and from the way Taylor complains she is with holding sex from him. I knew she'd stop having sex with me after I told her our affair should end after the threesome which still hasn't happened yet.

Going upstairs, I stop when I hear Natalie and Taylor arguing and I walk closer to their room. Finding the door cracked, I peek in and hope neither of them see me.

"You are fucking asshole!" Natalie spits out as she looks at Taylor. "Fucking Zac on our porch. What if one of the kids had walked out and seen?" she asks as she shakes her head. "You really need to learn to be more discreet about your affairs and where you fuck your sluts."

I frown when she refers to me as one of Taylor's sluts now, especially since we haven't had sex since the porch incident. It's not like Taylor hasn't tried but I just have been turning him down. I don't want him again right now and I've already used him to spite Natalie.

Taylor walks over to her and grabs her by the arms much like he did in California, "Zac isn't one of my sluts," he yells as he gets in her face. "Unlike the others I care for him."

"And do you care for me?" Natalie asks as she raises an eyebrow and looks him in the eye.

Taylor lets go of her arms and I watch him shake his head, breaking their eye contact, "You know I do," he says as he laughs and sits on the bed. "How can you even ask me that Natalie?"

"Because at times you don't act like it," she says as she watches him sit on the bed. "You treat me like shit and you go off and fuck every Tom, Dick and Sally."

"And you don't Nat? I mean go off and fuck every man that you can?" he asks as he reaches out and pulls her into him. "You know it makes me jealous knowing that you fuck other men."

Natalie laughs at that but stays close to Taylor, "I only fuck other men because you fuck other people," she answers as she chews on her lip.

Taylor just shakes his head and clears his throat, "You know Zac," he says saying my name and my face turns red. "I can feel you watching us from the door. You can come in if you want."

Blushing even more I step in the room and raise an eyebrow as Natalie turns to face me, moving away from Taylor so I can stare at them both. "I was just passing by. I heard you guys arguing and yeah," I laugh as I look down at the floor.

"Always were the nosy one Zac," Taylor laughs but it's a different laugh. More seductive. "You know since my dear wife wants a threesome and you agreed. I think now would be the perfect time to do it. It may even thaw Natalie's cold heart she has grew since she saw us screwing."

Natalie turns to look at Taylor and I see her shake her head, "R..right now?" she asks as Taylor stands up from the bed.

"Yes right now. The kids are over at moms for the afternoon and we have some free time," he smirks as he stands behind her and kisses her neck softly. "Come over here Zac," he beckons me as he looks up and locks eyes with me.

As if I am under a spell, I do as he says, coming to stand in front of Natalie who looks like a deer in headlights. I half wonder if she has changed her mind since finding Taylor and I fucking on the porch. "You chicken out?" I ask her with a smirk on my face. I know I should probably be acting like I haven't fucked her before, like this is new to me, that she is new to me but it's so hard.