Chapter Nine: Lube

Nine Crimes Chapter Nine

Waking the next morning to the smell of food, I open my eyes and see Natalie sitting at the table in the room. I swear she is wearing my t-shirt and a pair of her jeans and damn does she look good.

"You have food," I yawn as I sit up and wipe at my eyes, stretching. "Did you bring me any food?"

Natalie just laughs as she looks back at me. "Of course I brought you food," she smiles as she points to the bag in front of her. "I hope you don't mind McDonalds."

I shake my head and move from the bed much like a kid on Christmas morning. I just love food that damn much. "I don't mind McDonalds," I tell her as I open the bag and take out what is left. A Mcmuffin and a hash brown. I really have to thank Natalie for this later when we have sex again.

"All of you Hanson's are the same, content with any food," she laughs as she watches me eat. "I don't get how Taylor isn't obese by now with all the junk he eats."

I look at Natalie, faking being offended, "We all are not the same," I tell her my mouth full of food.

"Uh huh," she says as she laughs more. "I'm pretty sure Taylor says that too when I say it to him," she shrugs as she stands from the table and sits down on the bed, turning the tv on and flipping to some news show. I really hate news but from what Taylor has said, Natalie loves it.

Finishing my food, I stand up and throw the trash away, "Speaking of Taylor," I start as I sit down beside her on the bed. "Are you really going to file for divorce?"

"Do You really wanna ask that?" Natalie asks me and she raises an eyebrow as her brown eyes lock with me.

I just nod my head, "Yeah, I do," I tell her as I keep eye contact. Hell, I'm not even sure why I want to ask but I do. I want to know if she is actually going to divorce my brother for real this time and not just make an empty promise.

I've heard numerous stories from Taylor about her empty promises of divorce and then never doing it.

"I...I...no," Natalie finally answers me and I just frown at her words.

Looking away from her, I stand from the bed, "He doesn't deserve you," I spit out before walking over to the bag I had brought with me. "You should divorce him and then make yourself the sex goddess you are with me. Make him regret losing the best thing he has," I mutter as I get my clothes out of the bag and head into the bathroom slamming the door.

Slipping out of my boxer briefs, I set my clean clothes on the back of the toilet and bend over, starting the shower. Once it is just right I step in and under it. Trying to forget the outburst I had on Natalie. I'm not even sure why I had it and I feel like an ass. I just hope she can forgive me, though if she can stay married to Taylor after all he puts her through, I don't see why she can't forgive me.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Staying in the shower even after I wash off and get clean, I sigh. I'm hoping the cold water will calm me down but instead it just makes my dick want to shrivel up and I quickly hop out of the shower and get dried off, before dressing again.

After dressing, I leave the room and frown when I find Natalie gone, a note written on the table. It says she needs to go for a walk and clear her head. Fucking great, she is mad at me. Shaking my head, I ball the note up, throwing it away as I plop down on the bed, landing on my back.

As I stare at the ceiling, I feel my eyelids getting heavy and soon I have drifted off into a nap.

"Zac," a female voice speaks from beside me and I moan softly when I feel soft lips on my neck. "Wake up babe," the female voice speaks again and kisses my neck more.