Chapter 1

--Aria's Pov--

Run.....

Skid.....

Dodge.....

Crouch and........

Lunge!

I do this over and over. Training with the pack is never easy. But it makes us stronger.  

"Alright everyone. That's a wrap. Good job." Our Alpha calls. 

Me and three others shift back into ourselves. I am huffing lightly and so is everyone else. 

My wolf whimpers inside of me. She loves training and along with the training she loves to go for runs around the territory.

Everyone stops. There's seven of us in the pack. And of course as fate would have it. I'm the only girl. 

When training there are some of us who are in our wolf form and train with each other and the others are in their human form and train that way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Now we have a girl doctor that looks after us but she is away and some guy doctor our Alpha knows, is looking after us.

On the top is Jason. He is our Alpha. He took the role last spring when my father died. I didn't want the role so instead I became the Beta.

It just hurt too much to take the role of Alpha. Losing my father had hurt me deeply. I don't even remember my Mother. 

I was told that she had died when I was young from a ambush. 

Jason has short blonde hair. His brown eyes go good with his hair and he fits the role of Alpha really good. 

He is strong and brave. Sure he rushes in danger headfirst but that's what makes him so strong and such a good leader. He is 20.

Next would be me. The Beta. Which means that I am second in command and when Jason is away on business, I am in charge. 

My name is Aria and not only am I second in command but I am also the top fighter of the pack. Caleb tries to say that he is the top fighter but then I defend my title and I kick his ass.

I have raven black hair and blue eyes. My age is 19.

There's Alexander. He more of a goof ball but knows when to be serious......most of the time. He is the only one who knows how to behead a vampire in about 27 different ways. 

He's not a bad fighter either. He turned 18 last month.

Caleb is the nicest and kindest. He can make anyone smile no matter how bad of a mood they are in. But he has no luck with me. No one has. He is 19 like me. 

Alec and Noah. They are twin brothers who, when put together, are unstoppable. They are both 18. I mean. They're twins, they would have to be the same age.

Nobody fights better than them. They use each other's strengths as their weapons and they are practically unstoppable when it comes to playing Rogue Take Down. Which is a new game they came up. 

Last is Hunter. He is 20 just like Jason. Besides me, He is the next top fighter. He and I are the Etas in the pack. A Eta is the warrior of the pack. There are usually two in a pack. 

Hunter and Alexander are the ones who come up with new ways for us to train.

There are other wolf packs around. There is the Moon Pack. They are pretty tough.  And then there is us. We are the McCree Pack. The toughest pack around.