Chapter 17

--Aria's Pov--

I woke up and I realized I was back in my human form. 

I looked around and I saw that I was in a large room. The walls were deep grey and the floor was black along with the roof. There was hardly any light in the room. 

A limp body chained in the corner caught my eyes.

I looked and there was another limp body. This one was chained to the ground. There was only two loops, which meant that whoever it was wouldn't be able to move.

I looked at myself and I saw that my hands were chained above my head and my feet were't touching the ground.  My feet were attached to the wall and a metal ring was around my stomach and chest, which made it hard to breath. I had cuts all over me even on my face. I moved my body a little and I could feel the dry blood crack on my skin and my cuts reopen.

I frowned and then it hit me.

The fight! We were attacked by rouges and that female and that witch boy. 

Oh my god.

"Caleb. Alex" I said.

One of the figures shifted. It rolled over and I saw the faint face of Caleb.

His face scrunched up with pain when he sat up. This meant two things. One, Caleb must have gotten beaten up pretty bad in the fight. Two, the body chained to the ground was Alex. 

"Aria?" Caleb said. 

I looked back over to him and I said "Are you ok?"

He flinched when he shifted and he said "Yeah. I got my butt kicked and I'm chained to a wall. So yeah, I'm just peachy."

He looked over at me and he said "What about you?"

I sighed and I felt a shot of pain go up my back. 

"Ow." I said.

"I take that as a no?" He said.

"I'm pretty sure ow, clarifies that I am not ok." I said.

"Where's Alexander?" Caleb asked.

I gestured my head to the other corner and Caleb looked over.

"Allie." Caleb said.

I rolled my eyes. Caleb knew that Alex hated being called that.

But it worked.

Alex groaned and said "Caleb, I'm going to kick your sorry ass."

"Might want to open your eyes for that." Caleb said.

Alex opened his eyes and looked around. He pulled hard on his chains but got nowhere. He looked over and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Aria." He said in a whisper.

He pulled on his chains again and said "I am going to rip that fucking bitch's throat out."

I sighed and closed my eyes and lowered my head.

"Now that was mean of you to say." A female voice said. 

I kept my head down and my eyes closed.

"It's a good thing we chained this one to the floor and not to the wall like the other one." She said.

I heard footsteps walk over to where I was and a hand move my head from side to side. I let my head move in the direction it was being moved. This made it look like I was still out.

"Looks like I used too many darts on this one. She's still out." The female voice said.

She laughed and a new deep male voice said "Why must you be so annoying Amelia?"