Chapter 18

--Jason's Pov--

I woke up and flexed my body. It ached and was sore but there was no serious damage. I looked around and everyone else was still unconscious. 

It was when I looked around that I realized I was in a hospital bed. 

Nathan came in with Ryan behind him.

"I kinda figured you'd be the first to wake up." Nathan said.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Well it's pretty straight forward. You were attacked and a witch knocked you out." Nathan said.

"Thank you." I said.

Nathan gestured to Ryan and said "It was him and his beta and third in command that brought everyone here. It's him who you should be thanking."

I looked at Ryan and I said "Thank you."

Ryan gave a nod and he said "I sensed something was wrong and told Daniel and Nicholas to stay on patrol while I check things out."

"I then call them here and we got you guys to the hospital." He said.

"Where are they now? I should probably thank them as well." I said.

"They are resting. We have been patrolling for more than a day and they are tired." He said.

I gave a nod and I said "I understand." 

I stood and Nathan only gave me a concerned look but said nothing.

I looked and I saw Lucas moving. He suddenly sprung upward and looked around fast.

"Lucas." I said.

He looked over and his eyes were black. Which meant his wolf was there. They soon faded back to his blue eyes.

"Aria." He said.

I sighed and I said "She's gone."

"So they took her." he said.

I nodded and I said "They also took two of my pack members. Alexander and Caleb."

He got off of the bed and walked over.

"Ryan, Daniel and Nicholas brought everyone here." I said.

He looked at Ryan and he said "Thank you."

Ryan nodded and he said "I am sorry to leave but I need to rest."

I nodded and I said "I understand. Lucas and I will start thinking of a plan and when everyone is awake we will go and find Aria, Caleb and Alex."

He nodded and left the room.

I sighed and I said "We need to act fast."

"Every minute we are here, they are hurting her and Alex and Caleb." Lucas said.

I nodded and I said "I know."

He lowered his head and said "I can feel her. She's in pain."

"She's alive, and she's smart. She'll give us a sign." I said.

He nodded and then he said "Let's check where they were attacked. Maybe she gave us a hint there."

I nodded and we took off towards Alex's house.

We got there and I shifted into my wolf form and started sniffing while Lucas scanned the area. And after scanning Lucas called me over. I patted over and he pointed to scratch marks. I sniffed them and Aria's Scent was there.

And the scratches weren't normal. It was Aria's and mine secret. We have a special way to communicate to each other. The scratches were a message.

"Go to DT (Diamond's Tip) and find Heather. She can help you find me."