Chapter 21

Alex's Pov

I tried to flex my hand that was broken but couldn't. They even came back and broke all of the fingers on that hand. 

I gritted my teeth and waited for the pain to go down. 

That spell that witch put on Caleb hasn't warn off yet. So my cries of pain when they have a little fun breaking my bones, and the jingle of Caleb and mine's chains, are the only sound we hear.

It has been a while since that witch and two Rouges came and moved Aria to a different place. 

I was worried about her. She is very strong, that I know. It will take more than a few simple tortures to break her. But even I know that she can't hold on much longer. 

I just hoped Jason would find us soon. 

"FINALLY!!!" An sudden outburst from Caleb made me jump.

"I can talk!" He said.

I groaned and I said "I think I preferred the silence."

"Ha-ha. Very funny." Caleb said.

I chuckled and he said "I fucking hate witches."

I was about to say something when a voice said "Ouch. Now you've done it. You've gone and hurt my feelings, mutt."

I moved my head and I saw a boy walk in. With that rouge girl, Amelia, right behind her.

I rolled my eyes and if I know Caleb, which I do, he's going to say something back that will make them angry.

But to my surprise he said nothing.

Amelia smirked and said "What? All out of sarcastic and pathetic things to say?"

"Oh, I have loads of things to say to you bitches. But you ain't even worth it." Caleb said.

He chuckled and said "And if what I say is soooooo pathetic then why do you get so damm mad?"

I laughed and a heel stomped on my arm and pressed. I grunted at the added weight and then it snapped and I cried out. 

"You wanna laugh now?" The boy snarled.

I growled and I mumbled something and the boy pressed harder and leaned down.

"Speak up mutt." He said.

I spat at him and I growled "Go to hell dick."

He growled and swiped his hand and dragged his nails across my face. I growled and felt the blood trickle down my face and I saw my blood drip from his fingers. 

I glared at him and he said "And I thought you were the silent one."

I snarled and he grinned and said "Did I make you mad? Awwww I'm sooooo not sorry."

I growled and I said "Let me out of these chains and you'll see how mad I am."

The girl laughed and the boy said "Do you really take me for a stupid person?"

"You bet I am." I said.

He reached down and he went to grab my throat but I lifted my head forward and bite down on his hand. I kept biting down until I tasted blood. He cried out and yanked his hand away.

I smirked and he glared down at me and he said "You're going to regret doing that."

He turned and he looked at Amelia and said "Call Theon. Tell him to double the Beta's torture."

What? No!

He looked back at me and he said "I'd think of your next move carefully. Your Beta just might pay the price."

I glared at him and Caleb said "You sick bastard."

"Oh honey I've been called worse." He said turning to Caleb.

Caleb snorted and said "Really? Like what? Douch? Dick? Retard?"

"That is enough!" Amelia yelled.

She looked at me and Caleb and said "You both just shortened your Beta's life. I hope you feel proud."

Then she and the boy walked out.

We just did what?

I was no kicking myself. Now that I ticked them off, I have just brought more pain to Aria. 

"Like I said. I really don't like them." Caleb said.

"They are going to hurt Aria more. All because I lashed out." I said. 

"It's ok. They deserved it and I say that boy deserved to get his hand chomped on." Caleb said.

I sighed and I said "Aria's pain just got doubled. How is that ok?"

Caleb was silent and he said "I don't know."

Jason's Pov

It was dark when Heather stopped in front of us. I stopped and so did Lucas behind me. We all got out and gathered.

"Ok. Heather and her sisters will go in first and make sure it is easy for us to get in there. Then we free Alex and Caleb and get out here fast." I said.

Everyone nodded and I said "I need Noah, Alec, and Chase to be wolfs for this and the rest of will remain human."

Noah and Alec shifted at the same time and shook themselves at the same time. And then blinked at the same time. And to be honest, it creeped me out a little. Chase shifted and shook himself.

"You three will go with the three sisters." I said. 

They nodded and Lucas looked at Chase and said "Be careful."

Chase nodded and I said "That goes double for you two."

I laughed a little at my little joke and they smiled and nodded. Then the six of them took off into the wood and didn't even make a sound.

It was about ten minutes before I got a mind message from Noah.

"They are all knocked out. Hurry here." He said.

I looked at Ethan, and Lucas and said "Let's go."

I took off and they followed me. We got to where they were in minutes. There was a small wooden house and I could smell the blood from here.

We ran to the door and I spun and kicked it down. It fell and we all stepped in.

"Took you long enough."

I looked to my left and I saw Caleb chained to the ground with only one loop on each chain. Which wouldn't let him move a lot. Despite the pain I felt coming from him, he was grinning.

I looked over and I saw Alex in the same chains as Caleb.

I rushed over and undid all of his chains while Ethan undid Caleb's.

I touched Alex's arm and he gasped and let out a small cry of pain. His face scrunched up and I looked at him with shock. His face was bleeding and they did something to his arm.

"What did they do to you?" I said.

"Broke my fingers, hand, and arm." He said through clenched teeth.

Heather walked over and she put her hands on his arm and face and closed her eyes. She mumbled a few words and I heard a soft gasp from Alex.

"What.......what did you just do to me?" He asked.

She smiled and said "I healed you."

"Thanks." He said and he sat up.

He looked at me and said "We need to hurry. They have doubled Aria's torture."

Lucas looked over and said "What?! Why?!"

"Because we said a couple of things that made them mad." Caleb said.

I sighed and said "We need to get out of here. Let's go!"

We all ran out of the place and got into the cars and stepped on the gas and sped off.  We only stopped at a motel so we can rest.

For tomorrow we rescue Aria.