Chapter 9

--Aria's Pov--

I narrowed my eyes as he jumped back.

I took a step back and he took two forward and swung his foot. I knocked it aside and I jumped over him and spun and kicked his back. He took a step back and swept his foot low and then spun and swung his foot high. I jumped but ended up being kicked in the side.  

I fell to the ground and I heard a growl come from Lucas. I glared up at Ryan and I jumped to my feet and readied myself.

I ducked as his foot flew over my head. I turned and I took a step back and elbowed him in the chest.

He grunted and I spun, thus making my hair fan out. I stepped back as he tried to grab me in a headlock. I ducked as I stepped forward as he swung his fist. I stood and he kicked backwards and kicked me.

I stumbled back and fell on my back. I growled and jumped up and I spun and kicked him hard in the chest. He fell back and I jumped up and landed behind him as he jumped to his feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I found the spot and pressed my fingers there. He went still and then dropped to the ground.

Daniel and Nick looked pissed and ready to kill me. Jason and everyone else looked shocked.

"Aria. What did you do?" Alex asked shocked.

"I didn't kill him. He's just going to have a little nap." I said.

I felt Lucas's arms wrap gently around my waist and he said in my ear "You were simply amazing."

I looked down at Ryan and I said "He had it coming to him. And to be honest, I've been wanting to do that for a loooong time."

He laughed softly and training was over. I walked over to my car. I opened the back and took out my light jacket from the bag and slipped it on. I took out my father's necklace and I felt it token out of my hands.

I looked over my shoulder and I saw Lucas slipping the necklace over my head and let it rest on my neck.

"It's a beautiful necklace." He said.

I smiled and I said "It used to belong to my father."

He leaned down and he pressed a soft kiss on my neck and he slowly brought his hands up. I made me shiver and smile. His touch made me want to melt and his kiss made me forget about the outside world.

I smiled up at him and he said "You have patrol tonight?"

I shook my head and I said "Nope."

"How would you like to spend the night out with me?" He asked.

I thought about it. I just met him and I could already tell that my feelings for him were strong. But I had just met him, I should at the very least get to know him. Perhaps a night out with him is a good idea.

I nodded and I said "Sure."

He grinned and said "I'll come by your place at 7?"

I gave a nod and I said "I'll be ready."

He smiled softly and kissed my lightly on the cheek. Then he walked over to his car. I slipped into my car and drove to my house. I honestly couldn't wait until tonight. 

I went to my fridge and I grabbed myself an orange juice and sat on my couch. I frowned and I put my orange juice down and stood up slowly. 

Something didn't feel right.

"Aria! Get out of your home fast!!!"  Hunter's voice yelled in my mind.

I jumped up and I had only taken two steps and my front door smashed open and into a million pieces. And my windows smashed and in jumped three wolfs.

I shielded my face and looked around. There were five rouge wolfs. 

"Hunter! I need help!"  I said to him via a mind message.

"I'm on my way." He responded.

I saw a wolf lunge at me and I ducked and kicked him away. Another one came at me and I punched it in the jaw and sent it flying. I growled as a shot of pain went up my arm. I guess it isn't fully healed yet. But I ain't about to lose to rouge wolves defeat me. Not again.

I lunge at one of them and spun and kicked it in the jaw. I turned and punched another one in the neck. A sudden impact on my back made me fall forward. I twisted around and I saw a snarling wolf looming over me. 

I growled and I kneed him and kicked him hard, and ended up making him go flying into my kitchen table and knocking things off of the table. I stood and shifted into my wolf form. I growled and I bit a rouge by the neck and swung hard and sent it smashing into the wall.

I felt one jump onto my back. I growled as it dug its claws into my back. I looked around and knew if I didn't do something or if Hunter didn't get here soon, I'd be in deep trouble. I saw the back window and I ran and with the rouge still on my back, I ran and I jumped through the window. 

The rouge yelped and I landed on the ground and shook it off. I then bite its neck and I twisted hard and snapped its neck. It fell to the ground and I saw the other wolves jump through the window. 

"Na na na. Bad dogie." I looked up and I saw a figure walk up and brought out a gun. 

My instincts kicked in and I turned and ran. The gun fired and I felt a sharp pain my my side. I howled with pain and kept on running. The pain faded into numbness and it began to spread throughout my body.

I headed to the one place I knew I'd be safe. I headed to the meeting place. I knew that Jason and the Twins and Alex were still there. Caleb and Hunter were on patrol but they must have heard my call so they were on their way to my home. 

I would have sent them a mind message telling them I wasn't there, but I didn't have the strength to. I soon made it the meeting place and I saw an opened window. I ran and jumped into the window. I lost my footing and I stumbled and fell. 

Jason, Noah and Alec, and Alex jumped to their feet.  I tried to get up but lost feeling in my legs and dropped back to the ground.

"Aria!" Jason called.

I blinked once and then I closed my eyes and blacked out.