Chapter 16

The rouge slammed into me and knocked me to the ground. I growled and I shifted into my wolf form. I bite the rouge's neck and I twisted and I snapped it's neck. Another one jumped on my back and bit my shoulder.

I howled and it bite my arm and I whimpered and dropped to the ground. I rolled onto my back and It clawed and scratched my face. I growled and pushed it off of me. I jumped to my feet only to be tackled to the ground again.

I struggled against the added weight and I looked up and I felt a paw be pushed on my face and pushed into the ground.

I growled and I twisted my body but it added pressure and I felt my ankle snap. I howled in pain and I got angry. I smashed feet into its stomach and I was about to push it off when a figure smashed into the rouge.

I looked and I saw Alex snap the rouge's neck.

"Aria. Are you ok?" He asked. 

I tried to stand and though it hurt really badly, I forced myself to my feet. I gave a nod.

"Jason said he and the other ran into more rouges and might be here a little late." He said.

I let out a huff and I heard more growls and I whipped around and I saw more Rouges. 

I growled and went to lunge but two tackled me to the ground. Their claws dug into me and I whimpered.

Two pinned Alex and One head butted Caleb and he fell to the ground unconscious. Alex struggled but was unable to free himself. 

One of he wolfs put a paw on my face and dug its claws into my cheek. The other pinned my legs and back. Nina cried out with pain. 

Then out of nowhere they got off of us and I wanted to move and rip their throats out but......I couldn't move.

"Aria. I can't move!" Alex said. 

"Neither can I!"  I said.

A female voice cackled and said "But of course you can't move."

"That would be my doing." A male voice said.

I saw that female figure from before and another guy come into view. I could tell that the girl was a wolf by the way she smelled. The guy however smelled different. I knew this smell. 

My father had taught me in all the supernatural beings and their smell. He did this in case something ever happened to him and I would have to become Alpha.

The guy smelled...........like........

I gasped.

He was a witch. 

He grinned and he said "That's right little Beta. I'm a witch. And I'm afraid the immobile spell on you and you pack members isn't going away unless I take it away."

He looked at the female and he said "Hurry up and put some darts into them."

She smiled and raised the gun and shot two into Caleb and two into Alex. Alex grunted and he looked at me as she shot me with four darts.

"Aria. No." Alex said.

Then his eyes closed. 

"Lucas. Help."  I said via a mind link.

My vision got blurry and I soon closed and I was oblivious to everything.

-- Lucas's Pov--

I was running with Jason's pack and Chase and Ethan and also Ryan and his Beta and third in command. We were running to Alex's house. There was an attack going on there. I was ahead of everyone.

Aiden and I were trying our hardest to get to Aria and save her.

"We have to hurry! Mate is hurt." Aiden said, panicked.

I know. I could feel it. She was in a lot of pain and I need to get there before I was too late.

We were blocked by a line of ten rouges. A male figure stood in the middle. 

Jason shifted into himself and said "Get out of our way and we'll try not to kill you too fast."

The male figure grinned and said "I'd love to see you try, Alpha."

Jason growled and he shifted back into his wolf form and all ten of us lunged at them. 

We had fought them for a while before, in mid jump, I was unable to move. Jason and everyone else was unable to move as well. 

A female figure walked up and she brushed her long brown hair back and said "There. That should do it."

"For how long?" The male figure asked.

She shrugged and he growled "For HOW long?!"

She sighed in annoyance and she looked at us and grinned.

"Long enough for Amelia and Darren to get that Beta." She said.

No! Not my Aria!

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"Does she mean something to you?" She asked.

I growled and she said "I'll take that as a yes. Let me guess. She's your sister?"

I growled and she said "No. That's not it." 

She snapped her fingers and said "Oh I know! She's your mate! And you're an Alpha!"

My growled turned deeper and turned into a snarl. I wanted to rip her apart for treating this like a little game.

She cackled and the male figure had his head on his palm and he looked annoyed with her.

"Are you done yet?" He asked.

She pouted and said "Party pooper."

She sighed and said "Yeah. I'm done."

The male figure looked up and he said "Good."

Another boy came up and he said "I got a message from Amelia and Darren. They have the Beta. And two extras."

"Good." The man looked at us and he said "I think we are done here."

He looked at the boy and he said "Finish them off. But leave them alive."

Then he and the girl and the wolves walked away. The boy raised his hands and closed his eyes. He started muttering words of a different language.

All of a sudden we all cried out and our bodies withered and twitched. It felt like my body was being jerked and squeezed. Aiden and I were in so much pain.

"Lucas. Help." I heard Aria cry out.

Her voice was full of pain and desperation. And I couldn't do a thing to save her. 

The boy raised his hands and we rose into the air. The pain doubled and then with a thrust downward of his hands we all fell to the ground.

I blacked out before my body hit the ground.