Chapter 30

Mysterious Pov

"She is leaving today, sir."

I looked at Natalie and said "Good. Then it is time I begin working on my plan."

I waved my hand and the ghost figure of Natalie went away. I flashed to another room and looked at the papers on my desk. It had papers with information of Aria. 

For years she has been my main target. Ever since her birth I have watched her from a far. I have sent spies and even some of my own, to watch over her. They gathered her information and wrote down her strengths and weaknesses. 

I have to get her within my grasp and then.........then she will be mine. I just have to wait for the perfect moment to strike. Besides, now that she is in a new wolf pack. They won't be prepared for an attack. Aria's other pack was more than ready for any attack. 

Yes. I just have to wait. Rushing things would be my downfall. I walked over to my chair and turned to the window and stared out of it.

And I wait.

Lucas's Pov

I had decided to stay at Aria's home and finish up packing, while she went to her last training session with her pack.

I had just gotten into the bed when I heard a door open. I looked up and I heard a bark. I smiled and I knew it was Aria in her wolf form. 

"I'm up here Nina!" I called out.

A few seconds later I saw Nina walk into the room. She smiled and hopped onto the bed. She snuggled close to me and I stroked her fur. I felt her relax and snuggle closer. 

She started to fall asleep and I smiled.

I told her to get some rest, for we left early tomorrow. 

It was a few minutes before her breathing became steady and in her sleep she shifted back into herself. I pulled her close and I soon fell asleep as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and Aria was already outside. She was staring at the sun rise and there was something in her eyes that worried me. They look worried and yet happy. 

I didn't know if it was something serious or not. And I didn't know if she was fully recovered from her near death experience. I knew physically she was but I wasn't sure if she was mentally recovered.

I walked outside and she looked at me. She smiled and I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. 

"What if they don't like me?" I heard her say via a mind message.

I smiled and kissed her softly on the neck, which made her shiver slightly.

"They'll love you. Ethan and Chase already like you so you are off to a great start." I said.

She smiled and said "There is someone else who likes me too."

I grinned and closed my eyes and felt Aiden make his way up. I opened my eyes and she smiled.

"You like me right Aiden?" She said with a small smile.

"Like? I don't just like you. I love you. You. Are. Mine." He said.

He pulled her close and leaned down and nibbled lightly on her ear. She shivered and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"My beautiful Mate." Aiden whispered.

She pulled back slightly and smiled. I blinked and from the reflection in Aria's eyes told me that my eyes were back to normal.

I kissed her on the cheek and said "We should go tell Jason that we are leaving."

She nodded and together we walked over to my car and drove to the meeting place Aria always went to.

Jason stood at the front door and we got out and walked up to him.

"You're off I take it?" He said.

I nodded and said "Yeah. I had sent Chase ahead with the moving truck and Ethan will bring Aria's car behind us."

I held out my hand and he took it and shook it.

"Thank you for letting us stay here for a while." I said.

Jason gave a nod and he said "It feels as though you just got here yesterday."

I smiled and Aria stepped forward and hugged Jason.

"Take care Jace." She said.

"I will. You take care as well Aria." He said.

She gave a nod and then we walked back to my car and then we were off. I looked out the rear view mirror and I saw Ethan and his Mate following us, with Chase in the back. 

I looked over and I saw Aria staring out her window. With one hand on the wheel, I reached over with the other and I took her hand into mine. She looked over at me and I smiled. She smiled and leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder.

I smiled down at her and I within minutes, she had fallen asleep. We drove for hours and we had made it out of Jason's territory and into my own. It only took a few more hours and then we made it to my home. 

Ethan and Chase and Faith got out of their car when I parked and got out of mine. Aria was still asleep. I opened her door and I undid her seat belt and I scooped her up into my arms. 

"You guys may head to your homes. You deserve lots of rest." I said.

I kept my voice low so I didn't wake Aria.

They gave a nod and they got into the car and drove off. I walked up the porch steps and I opened the door and I walked up the stairs and into my room. I laid her down on the bed and I pulled the covers up over her and I slipped in beside her. 

I wrapped my arms around her and I pulled her close. I breathed in her scent and then slowly fell asleep.

I could not wait until tomorrow morning.