Chapter 20

--Lucas's Pov--

Jason had gone to spend a little bit with that witch, Heather, and see if they could find Aria. Chase and Ethan were awake and were on patrol with Hunter. 

Since Aria is my mate, I have a special bond with her. I can feel what she feels. She's in so much pain and it was as I was walking that I felt a sharp pain in my chest and it moved through out my body. 

I grunted and then it faded. 

What on earth was that?

"It was mate! They're torturing her!" Aiden said.

He was right. They are hurting her and what am I doing about it? I am walking around doing nothing!

I growled in frustration and then I gasped and that shot of pain was back again. I clutched my chest and stumbled a bit.

"Lucas!"

I looked over and I saw Ethan run up to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded and regained my balance.

"Yeah. It's just the bond I have with Aria. I can feel them torturing her." I said.

"We will find her." Ethan said. 

I sighed and I said "I know. But every minute we leave her with them, she's closer to dying."

Ethan sighed and nodded. 

"Shouldn't you be on patrol with Chase and Hunter?" I asked him.

"Nope. Noah and Alec and Daniel took over for us." He said. 

"Then where is Chase?" I asked.

"He went to go eat something and then go get some rest." He said.

I nodded and said "You should probably do the same." 

Ethan sighed and gave a nod and walked away. 

I got into my car and I drove to where Jason was with that witch. I pulled up and knocked on the door. 

"Come in, Lucas." Heather said.

How did she know it was me?

I walked in and she and Jason were sitting at a table with Aria's necklace in Heather's hand. And two other girls were behind Heather.

"Lucas, these are my sister's. Faith and Julie. They are witches and are willing to help us." Heather said.

I nodded and walked over.

"We were just about to see if we can communicate with Aria." Jason said. 

I gave a nod and I sat down and watched Heather wrap her hands around the necklace. Faith and Julie wrapped their hands around Heather's and they all closed their eyes. Their hand began to glow and they closed their hands even more. 

"She's in pain." Heather said.

"She is in a black van heading South." Faith said.

"There are two witches in the driver's seat and passenger's seat." Julie said.

Jason looked at them and I said "Can you talk to her? Like her spirit or something."

Julie nodded.

"First she says that she's fine." Heather said.

That was a lie. I knew and Jason knew she was in pain. And that is not fine.

"She says to go after Caleb and Alex first, then her." Faith said. 

"Like hell." I said.

Jason looked at me and said "Aria is strong and wise. Even more than me. If she says to go after Them, then that is what we must do."

I growled and Julie said "She says to tell Lucas that she loves him and Aiden."

"Mate loves us and she is alive!" Aiden said.

I smiled and Jason said "Can you get a coordinates on her location?"

They let go of the necklace and they nodded. 

"She's about a day's travel West and then about half of a day South." Heather said.

"And Caleb and Alex?" Jason asked.

"They are a day's travel West. Aria was there this morning but they are moving her." Faith said. 

Jason and I stood and I said "We know where she is let's go."

Just then I gasped and a pained mind message came.

"I am being moved. Please help Caleb and Alex first. Then come find me."  It said.

Aria.

I closed my eyes and sent a message back and said "I'm coming my love. Hang on!"

I opened my eyes and I said "That was Aria. She said to go after Caleb and Alex then her."

"Just as we said." Julie said.

I glared at her and I said "I guess we better get going."

Jason nodded and I said "I will take three from my pack and you can take Ethan and Chase. I will ask Ryan to watch things here. Until we get back." 

Faith blushed when he had said Ethan.

Heather and Julie saw her blush and Heather said "Faith? Something wrong?"

She looked up and paled as she knew she was just caught blushing.

"Well.....um.....Ethan is.....my mate." She said.

Ah hell no.

Jason looked surprised and he looked at me and I sighed. I have to let her come when I go back to my pack.

"As long as you don't hurt My Beta then you're fine." I said.

She smiled and Heather said "We all will be coming with you."

"Absolutely not!" I said.

"Without us. You're dead meat against those witches." Faith said.

Jason nodded and said "And what makes you so sure you can stand up to them?"

She smiled and said "They wouldn't stand a chance against The Golden Pyramid Sisters."

My eye widened and I said "You have got to be kidding me!"

Jason looked at me confused and said "What?"

I face palmed myself and said "They are The Golden Pyramid Sisters! The Golden Pyramid Sisters are the most powerful witches ever known."

Jason looked at them and said "Well then. Looks like we could use your help ladies."

They smiled and I said "I am going to go tell Ethan and Chase."

Jason nodded and I left and drove to where we were staying. I burst through the door and Chase woke with a start and fell off of the couch.

Ethan looked up from some papers and I said "Get ready. We are going to save Aria."

I looked at Ethan and said "And your mate is coming with us."

He paled and said "I was going to tell you. But you were so sad about Aria."

I nodded and said "It's alright. Now let's get going."

Chase jumped up and raced out of the door and into the car with Ethan right behind him. I got into the drivers and I saw two other car appear. In one was Jason in the driver's seat and Noah and Alec in the back. In the other was Heather, Faith, and Julie. 

I gave a nod to Jason and I followed after his car. In front leading us were Heather, Faith and Julie. 

I am coming for you Aria. And no one is going to stop me.