Chapter 15

--??'s Pov--

I stood in front of the the window, looking out into the woods. A thin layer of fog drifted among the trees. 

I didn't need to turn around when the door opened, to know that she was back from whatever she does in a day.

"Did you do what I asked you to do?" I asked her.

"Yes. And Johnathon says that he will send more over as well with a few of his members." She said.

"Good. They will be useful when we attack." I said.

They will be. But I will only use them as backup. They could simply end or knock them out within a second. There is no fun in that so I will only use them if the rouges fail. 

Because of Johnathon's help we were able to make the rouges stronger and faster than any wolf pack. But their brains aren't so much as effected. The packs still seemed to outsmart them and destroy them.

But this next attack will be different. We are more prepared. 

"And on the plus side. We recruited at least ten more rouge wolves." She said.

I smiled and said "That is good news."

And with the new supplies and new members, they won't be able to stand up to us. 

She sighed and said "I am going to bed."

I turned to her and said "Good. Get your rest. For tomorrow we attack."

--Aria's Pov--

I woke and felt heat on my face. I didn't need to open my eyes to know that the sun was up. I rolled over and I opened my eye and........

"BOO!!"

I screamed and yelled "Jesus!"

I fell off the other side of my bed and fell to the ground.

Caleb's head popped over the side of the bed and he said "Nope. Just me."

I groaned and Caleb laughed and I looked at him and I lunged forward and tackled him off of the bed. 

Alex came running into the room, His eyes wide with alarm and panic, just as Caleb pushed me off and jumped on top of me. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and whacked him over the head with it. He chuckled and I whacked him again.

"What in the world is going on? What did I miss?" Alex asked.

"A lot!" I said, annoyed.

Caleb laughed and took my momentary distraction and flip me over and so now he was on top of me and had the pillow in my face. 

I groaned and it only came out muffled. Which only annoyed me even more.

I brought up my knee and kneed him in the gut. He grunted and fell to his side. I got the pillow off of my face and stood up. 

"Serves you right." I said.

Alex smiled and walked out of the room. I went into the bathroom and I changed into some normal clothes. I walked back out and I picked up the pillow and after whacking Caleb on the head again, I tossed it on my bed.

I walked past Caleb as he got up off of the floor. I went downstairs to the kitchen. Caleb walked into the room, grinning ear to ear. I ignored him and I poured some Lucky Charms into a bowl and added milk. I grabbed an orange juice from the fridge and sat down at the table.

I was about to crack open my orange juice when it was snatched from my hand. I looked and I saw Caleb running away with it. 

"Oh. Low blow dude." Alex said as he walked into the kitchen and poured himself some coffee. 

I ran after him and caught up with him and I jumped and tackled him to the floor. We slid across the floor and thumped against the side of the couch. I elbowed Caleb in the chest and stood up with my orange juice in hand.

I went back to the table and I stared eating. Caleb sat down and he grinned at me. I ignored him and Alex smiled and shook his head.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Alex asked.

Caleb shrugged and said "Well I was out for a run and I remembered that Aria was staying with you. So I decided that I could see if I could scare the wits outta Aria."

I shot a glare at him. He returned it with a full on goofy grin. Alex smiled and chuckled. I booted him and he started laughing. I rolled my eyes and I stood up and I put my dishes in the dishwasher.

I walked out of the door and Caleb and Alex followed me. I turned the corner of the house and I stopped in my tracks. Alex and Caleb came to a stop right away.

Standing in front of us were five rouges. All of them were snarling and in attack mode. 

I studied them all and I sent a mind message to Jace.

"Five Rouges at Alex's place. Caleb is with me and Alex. We might need help."

"I'm on my way. If they pull another dart gun get yourselves out of there." He responded back.

I looked at Alex and Caleb. They gave a nod and I looked at the roues. I ran at them with Alex and Caleb on my heels. 

I punched at rouge in the mouth and the fight begun.