Chapter 28

Aria's Pov

I had started packing the day after I told everyone. I won't lie. I was sad to leave. But I was happy to leave with Lucas. 

Ethan and Chase had volunteered to help me move. They even called a moving van from their pack. I got to meet the driver, whose name was Jack. Hunter and Alex also helped when they weren't on patrol.

I had taken a break and went up to my room. It was the only place where there weren't people packing stuff. I stood by my window and looked out into the forest. 

I was really going to miss this place. 

"Hey Aria. You want to come to training tomorrow one last time?"  I heard the twins ask me.

I looked at my closet and I saw my training clothes hanging up on a hanger. I thought about it and I smiled. 

"Unless you're too chicken."  I heard them say after a minute.

I scoffed and said "I'll be there." 

They responded with a ok and I looked at the time and I saw that it was night time. Everyone had left to go home for the night. Which left the house to myself. Lucas was doing something with Jason. He has told me that he'd be back late in the night.

I went downstairs and I made myself a hot chocolate. I then put some wood into my fireplace in my living room and I lit a fire and sat in my chair. I watched the flames dance and let the warmth of the fire warm me. 

I sipped my hot chocolate and I sat there for hours. I don't know how long I was sitting there for but I was dozing off. I felt a pair of warm arms slip under my body and lift me up. I snuggled closer to the warm body and let out a soft sigh.

I opened my eyes a little and I saw that I was heading up the stairs and into my room. I was laid on the bed and I saw a blurry figure lean over top of me. I had to blink a few times and try to remain awake well enough to see who it was.

I smiled as the figure became solid and turned out to be Lucas. 

He smiled down at me and got up and walked to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers. He pulled them over me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I blinked and smiled up at him.

He stroked my hair and whispered "Get your rest, my love."

I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and I woke to the heavenly smell of Lucas's natural smell. Which was somewhere between apple and cinnamon and Rose and the smell of the sea. I inhaled and let out a soft sigh. 

I looked up slowly and I saw that Lucas was still asleep. His hair hung in his face a little and I smiled. I raised my hand and I brushed it gently out of his face. He didn't stir and so I slowly got up and leaned over top of him.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead lightly. That's when he moved a little and opened his beautiful eyes. I smiled down at him and he blinked and smiled back.

"So in order to wake you. I need to kiss you?" I said playfully and he grinned.

"You bet. And don't forget. I need daily douses." He said.

I laughed and he raised his hand and he brought my head down and pressed his lips to mine. I was going to protest, saying that I had training, but I soon lost the will to say anything. Instead, I returned his kisses and pressed my body to his.

He gripped my waist and moved his hands up and down my back. I felt him kiss my neck and shoulder and chest. I let out a sigh of pleasure and then he laid back down and stared up at me. His eyes searched mine.

I smiled and tiled my head a little. He smiled and I smiled and in one swift movement, he flipped us and now I was on top of him and I closed my eyes and I felt Nina make her way up. I opened my eyes and I knew they'd be pure black. 

I grinned and Lucas smiled and said "Hello Nina."

She responded back "Hello Love."

He smiled and I leaned down and I pressed my lips to his and then I slipped out of bed. Lucas looked at me with desire and I smiled and grabbed my training clothes and I slipped into my bathroom. 

I changed and I walked out to see Lucas in his training clothes as well. He smiled and we walked out the door and into my car. I stepped on the gas and I drove to where we did training. 

It was a good thing I had five minutes to spare. I parked and slipped out of my car. I walked around to the front and Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked over to Jason. He was leaning against a tree. He looked up as we approached and smiled.

"Glad you could make it." He said.

I smiled and said "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Once everyone got there I paired up with Hunter and we shifted into our wolf forms. He snarled and I growled. 

Then I lunged at him