Chapter 19

--Aria's Pov--

I woke up and I saw that Alex was still asleep. And Caleb was picking at his chain's lock again.

I sighed and he looked up.

"Aria. You're awake." He said.

I nodded and I said "Yeah. I didn't sleep much."

I looked at him and I said "I'm not surprised you're still picking at that."

He raised an eyebrow and said "Really? And why is that?"

"Because you wouldn't be the Caleb I know if you didn't." I said.

He smiled a little and I said "You ok?"

He looked at me and he knew I was talking about when Amelia beat him yesterday.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

I sighed and I flinched when I moved a little. 

"What about you?" He asked.

"Well being stuck on a wall like a picture frame isn't a walk in the park." I said.

He smiled and a moaning Alex made us both look at him.

"Will you two please shut up. I am trying to sleep before we get tortured." He mumbled.

"How's your wrist?  I mean it is....." I asked him.

"What? Sore? In pain?" He said.

"Broken." I said softly.

He laughed lightly and said "I forgot that one."

I sighed and he said "Yeah. It's broken. And sore."

He opened his eyes and said "What about you?"

I sighed and I said "I'm ok."

He looked at me and he was about to say something when the door opened. I looked and I saw a girl and boy walk in. 

"Oh goodie. More idiots are here." Caleb mumbled.

The boy shot a glare at him and the girl simply ignored him. 

The girl walked up to me and she stared at me. I glared at her and she smiled.

"Simon, would you like to do the honors?" She said.

The boy nodded and he walked up to me and touched one of the metal rings and closed his eyes. Then he hand sparked and lighting came from his hand and electrocuted my entire body.

I let out a cry of pain and Alex and Caleb looked at me with shock. 

Simon took his hand away and the shocks faded. I gritted my teeth and the girl smiled. 

"Didn't like that little Beta?" She said with a laugh.

I glared at her and spat in her face. She growled and put her hand on my throat and squeezed. I gasped and her grip grew tighter. I was gasping for air and my vision blurred. Finally she stopped and I coughed and gasped as air rushed in.

"I'd like to see you try that again and see what you get." She snarled.

I narrowed my eyes at her and I said "Bitch."

She looked at me and said "Simon."

Simon nodded and he looked at me and put his hand on one of the metal rings and I whimpered knowing what was coming. His hand  sparked and lighting came from his hand and electrocuted my entire body once more. 

I cried out again and he grinned. He looked over his shoulder at the girl.

"May I have a little fun, Natalie?" He asked.