Chapter 6

==Seven days later==

--Jason's Pov--

I had gotten word that now not only was the new pack that was around, was coming here, but another pack was as well. 

And being the Alpha. I knew this other pack that was coming. And.........so did Aria.

I stood by my car as the new wolf pack's car drove up. 

Three people came out. 

I stood and I said "Welcome. I trust your journey was safe?"

There was a black haired one. One with short Blonde hair, another with short brown hair that hung a little in his face in the front.

The blonde one nodded and said "Yes, it was. I am Lucas. I am the Alpha."

He gestured to the short brown hair boy and said "This is my Beta, Ethan."

Then he gestured to the one with longer brown hair and said "And this is my third in command, Chase."

The two of them gave me a respectful nod and Lucas said "I take it you are the Alpha?"

I nodded and I said "Yes. I am Jason McCree. My Beta is coming and I have also asked my third in command to come as well. I will introduce them when they arrive."

"Um. I don't want to be rude but I am in serious need of a washroom." Chase said.

I smiled and said "In the house, down the hall, 2nd door to your left."

He smiled and said "Thanks." 

He took off just as Hunter's Silver car drive up. He got out with a small frown and walked up to me just as Aria's car drove up. She got out and walked over to me as well.

I watched as they gave me a nod and nodded to Lucas and Ethan.

Then Aria looked at Lucas and froze. I saw something shift in her eyes. She blinked a few times and didn't take her gaze off of him. And Lucas was the same. He couldn't take his eyes off of Aria.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  Hunter asked me.

"Yes. I think Aria has found a new Mate." I responded back.

Chase had came back and I smiled and I gestured to Hunter and said "This is my third in command, Hunter."

I gestured to Aria and I said "And this is my Beta. Aria." 

Lucas snapped out of his state and he, Chase and Ethan gave a nod. Aria and Hunter did the same.

"Aria, Hunter. This is Lucas. He is the Alpha. And this is Ethan, he is Lucas's Beta. And Chase is his third in command."

There was a moment of silence. I smiled and decide to do something.

"Come let's all go inside. We can talk in there until I revive word from another pack that is joining us." I said.

We all nodded and went inside, Aria and Lucas were in last. And as they walked through the door. Lucas mumbled something into Aria's ear. She looked up into his eyes and he smiled softly at her. And she smiled back up at him.

--Aria's Pov--

Nothing. 

That is what I saw. 

That is what I felt.

That is what I heard.

I saw nothing else but him. I felt nothing else but the warmth that was coming off of his body. I heard nothing else but his breathing and heartbeat.

The world around me seemed to blur and he seemed to be the only thing that didn't blur. 

And that is when he smiled.

I swear I thought I was going to sink into the ground. I felt a form of happiness that I haven't felt in forever. 

Only when Jason had introduced me and Hunter to them, is when I snapped out of my state. 

Jason gestured to Hunter and said "This is my third in command, Hunter."

Then he gestured to me and said "And this is my Beta. Aria."

He gestured to the middle one and said  "Aria, Hunter. This is Lucas. He is the Alpha. And this is Ethan, he is Lucas's Beta. And Chase is his third in command."

Lucas. I smiled at his name. It was so beautiful. 

After a moment Jason suggested that we all go inside and wait for the other pack to arrive.

Lucas and I were the last to walk in. As we were walking in through the doorway, he leaned down and I felt his lips brush my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. 

He whispered one thing and one thing only.

"Mate."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sooooo Sorry to end it here. I knew and felt like this is where I should end it. Not the story, only just this chapter. More is to come with this story.

Please make sure to vote, comment and tell others of my story. And if you wish you may read my other stories. 

Have a fantastic day! 

-Mysterygirl4812