Chapter 22

--Aria's Pov--

I blacked out twice from their tortures today. From whippings to electrical shocks. But it got worse all of a sudden. They burned me and kicked and beat me along with the whippings and electrical shocks.

I was kicked at the side and I fell to the floor. I gritted my teeth and tried to breathe but it became harder and harder. 

Then that witch boy Darren walked up to me and he looked at Theon. 

"Do you think it is time?" He asked.

Theon looked down at me and he studied me. I was laying in a pool of my own blood and my eyes were closing. 

Nina had fallen silent ever since I was burned in front of Alex and Caleb. I know she is still there but has remained hidden and silent.

Theon gave a nod and he said "Yes. It is time."

Two rouges walked up to me and picked me up to my knees and held me there. Darren walked up to me and he looked down at me.

"This just might hurt a little bit." He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him and spat blood from my mouth at him. 

He glared at me and he put his hands on both sides of my head and closed his eyes. He started muttering words and sent waves of pain throughout my body. 

I screeched as the pain grew and grew. It felt like he was stabbing me with knives all over the place and I was being burned and whipped, all at the same time.

But for an hour, he didn't stop. Soon I didn't have the strength to scream or even lift a finger. Darren soon stopped after a few minutes and I felt a finger be pressed against my throat.

"It won't be long." Theon said.

I closed my eyes and I felt nothing, heard nothing, and saw nothing. 

This was it. I was dying. 

"Lucas. I love you." I said with one last Mind message.

Then I fell into darkness.

(Author's quick note: For all of you who have seen the movie and or read the book If I Stay then you will know what is going on. Aria is in a coma and she is aware of everything that is going on and she has to choose whether to stay or not.)

A moment later I woke up and I looked around. Theon, Darren and Natalie were there. And to my surprise, so were Simon and Amelia. But I thought they stayed behind with Alex and Caleb.

And why am I standing? I was whipped and burned and in serious pain. I didn't have the strength to do anything. So why am I standing?

Then I looked down.

I gasped and it seemed to echo when I gasped. 

There laying there on its side. Was me. My hair was matted with dry blood and wet blood. My body was cut and burned and........broken. There were even some bruises.

I looked around, panicked for a moment that they would see me, but none of them did. 

I stared at my body and then a door smashed open. I looked up and I saw three wolves and behind them was.......Oh my god.

Behind them were Lucas, Jason, Heather and her sisters, Alex and Caleb, And Ethan. I guessed that Chase and the Twins were the wolfs. 

Theon stood up from my body and turned around calmly. 

"Well, well. Looks like you did find this place after all. Too bad you're too late, Alpha." He said.

Amelia and Natalie grinned and Darren and Simon smiled.

Lucas's eyes went pure black and I knew his wolf was out. And he looked pissed.

"I'm going to rip your throat out." He growled.

"I'd like to see you try, Alpha." Theon said.

Chase and The Twins growled and The Twins lunged forward and surprised Theon. They tackled him to the ground and that is when the fighting begun. 

Jason ran for me but Darren lunged and tackled him to the ground. Jason growled and began fighting with Darren. 

Caleb looked at Amelia and yawned. 

She glared at him and said "What is your problem, mutt?"

He smiled and said "Oh, nothing. Just the fact that you are unable to tie your own shoes."

Amelia looked down and Caleb shifted and lunged at her taking her down. He bite her neck and shook until she stopped struggling and went limp.

"No! Amelia!" Simon yelled.

He looked at Caleb as Caleb shifted back with a grin.

"Now you're going to get it." He said.

Caleb made a hand puppet and said "Blah, Blah, Blllaaahh."

"Now listen here, Dog. I'm -"

Simon was cut off with Alex tackling him to the ground. Ethan went and helped Alex.

"I'm listening." Caleb said.

He smiled and Faith closed her eyes and raised her hands. Heather and Julie followed.

"Caleb! Get Aria now!" Julie said. 

Caleb nodded and Natalie said "Not if I can help it."

She lunged for Caleb but was blocked by a barrier. She growled and looked at the doorway. 

"The Golden Pyramid Sister." She snarled.

Caleb picked up my body and ran out of the building. 

I wanted to follow him but a yelp caught my attention. I looked and I saw Noah on the ground on his side. He whimpered and Alec growled and helped Noah up and got out of the building. 

Lucas lunged and tackled Theon and they fought. 

Theon swung and Lucas blocked and side kicked Theon and sent him smashing into the wall. He did a double spin and he kicked Theon twice. Theon grunted and spun and punch Lucas right in the face. 

Lucas looked back and his face was bleeding. He ran and slammed his body into Theon and they slammed through the wall.

I looked around and while Ethan held Simon. Alex snapped his hand and then his fingers and arm. Simon cried out and Alex narrowed his eyes at him

"Payback's a bitch." Alex growled and then he yanked hard and pulled Simon's arm right off. 

Simon cried out and then Ethan snapped his neck and Simon went limp. Alex stood up and huffed.

Natalie looked around and she turned to run but was stopped by Alec. Alec looked pissed off and he growled and lunged at Natalie.

I turned and I ran through the wall hole and saw Lucas punch Theon right in the face. Theon fell to the ground and I saw his arm and face was bleeding. Lucas spun and stepped hard on Theon's neck and pushed hard and snapped it. Theon went limp and Lucas stood there huffing and puffing.

The fight had ended inside and Lucas ran to the front of the house and ran over to my body. 

I saw tears go down his face and he placed his head down on my chest and cried.